George Lucas the ultimate sith lord?

darthtayls

George Lucas: "UNLIMITED MONEY!!"

*shocks Steven Speilberg*

"Watch out! He's throwing a seemingly unlimited amount of money at us!" - bystander 1

"Free money? Get it!" -bystander 2

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" -George Lucas

"Watch out! He's throwing a seemingly unlimited amount of money at us!" - bystander 1

"Free money? Get it!" -bystander 2

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" -George Lucas

George Lucas: I will have my revenge...

Next Morning...

Person 1: They shut down Star Wars Galaxies!

Person 2: No! Well, they better make a KOTOR III game, or I'm going to kill myself...

BREAKING NEWS!

Man kills himself by jumping off a bridge, after the cancellation of KOTOR III.

George Lucas: I will have my revenge...

Next Morning...

Person 1: They shut down Star Wars Galaxies!

Person 2: No! Well, they better make a KOTOR III game, or I'm going to kill myself...

BREAKING NEWS!

Man kills himself by jumping off a bridge, after the cancellation of KOTOR III.

That evening...

George Lucas watches the news of a man killing himself over the cancellation of KOTOR III

George: That'll teach 'em to steal from me.

How funny. However, I am in agreement. This is pretty childish. Then again, I do take a bit too much pleasure (no pun intended) in the Worst Star Wars Quotes to Use in Bed thread.[/quote

It my be childish but it is a lot better then all the QQ and all the ************ that goes on and I was really drunk when I made this thread.

Edited by darthtayls

Lucas definitely has some sort of dark magic going on considering how he can butcher certain aspects of his works , have fans world wide rage about them... yet every single one of them still goes out and buys anything he puts out... so many people claim to hate him with a passion yet still can't help but throw their money at anything he makes Edited by Liquidacid

Lucas definitely has some sort of dark magic going on considering how he can butcher certain aspects of his works , have fans world wide rage about them... yet every single one of them still goes out and buys anything he puts out... so many people claim to hate him with a passion yet still can't help but throw their money at anything he makes

this is so true, i myself ran out and bought the complete saga on blu-ray even after i was so upset at the dvds, and i wouldn't be surprised if i bought the 3D box set when it gets released. (but i already know the 3D box set is going to be amazing - er hang on thats what i thought about the blu-ray)

darkside is at work here your so right

this is so true, i myself ran out and bought the complete saga on blu-ray even after i was so upset at the dvds, and i wouldn't be surprised if i bought the 3D box set when it gets released. (but i already know the 3D box set is going to be amazing - er hang on thats what i thought about the blu-ray)

darkside is at work here your so right

OMG I hate the prequels... GL should be shot for what he did!!!!... oh they are releasing collectors editions of the prequel blue-ray? pre-order me 3 copies now! TAKE MY MONEY GEORGE... i still hate you tho!

Edited by Liquidacid

George Lucas wasn't that bad.

He wrote the Original Triology, right?

Plus, without him, we wouldn't have Star Wars, or Indiana Jones.

What kind of a world would that be?

He wrote the basic story for the OT, and he got really lucky with his script for, and directing A New Hope. He's admitted that he can't write dialogue to save his life, and his directing is spotty at best. He had a different director and script doctors for Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi.

Yes, he created Star Wars. And thanks to him creating Star Wars and letting other authors write stories for it, we get some great stories and dialogue that put his movies to shame.

Oh, and Indiana Jones was also made by Spielberg. That's the reason the Indy movies were good..... up until the last one.