Kaliyo quest

wheatl

Around affection 3000 kaliyo gave me the icon that she wanted to talk. So I went to the ship to talk to her. She started talking bout her former partner and come to find out that's the start of her quest to go rescue her old partner. But in talking to her I 'flirted' and she got upset and ended the conversation. Then at 3500 affection she wanted to talk again so was hoping to get another shot at the quest but it turns out she wanted to flirt and hook up. So did I totally miss the chance to do the companion quest, cause I'll be ticked on loosing that legacy reward, or does it come back later?

Thanks for any replies.

Well my Agent is female, but plenty of times I've been nice to Kaliyo and had her end the conversation abruptly, haha. Anyway, what I'm betting is that you didn't mess up the quest completely, it's just not actually available yet.

Example:

3000 affection: Kaliyo mentions her old partner

3500 affection: Kaliyo wants to do you

4000 affection: Kaliyo gives you her quest

Edited by Pubsam

Thank you very much for the information. Is there a website that shows the affection/quests for all the companions? That would be really helpful now with the legacy rewards for doing them. :-)