GAF is now recruiting!

chibiseira

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still in need of raid-ready folks for sign-ups, alternates, and the occasional group opening. :)

We are actively looking for any republic players interested in PVE or PVP as well as any smaller guilds interested in merging. Reply here, in game or at TORGAF.com to get in touch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Bump. Wednesday night raid has at least a couple spots open to those who want to try out. Right now running DF/DP HM plus Nefra NM, hoping to move to TFB/S&V NM. Signups are of course still available for all raiders. Edited by chibiseira

Hi, My husband and I just transferred here and your post sounds exactly like what we're looking for in a guild. We love to raid and are looking to get plugged in. We are a healer and a dps combo and we've done DF/DP SM successfully but only done Nefra on HM. I just /who in game and didn't see anyone online with names you listed. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks.

Tamerlyn

Hello!

Well I'm quite interested in joining your guild. My main is a Commando Healer (Terminallance) and pretty good with my Scoundrel healer. I have several other lvl 55s and working on more. On the Imp side I have a 55 Merc Dps as a main. I would like to do the HM content but im currently in the service and stationed in Hawaii, so the time difference is pretty bad. WIth everything else I would love to enjoy and hopefully make new friends.

• 1 month later...

Howdy

My IGN is one of many :D Jaden_Antilles is the one to contact. I'm somewhere close to 40, male, single, full time student, volunteer at the animal shelter, have two kitties, drive a gas guzzling bronco, so yea that's enough about that. I currently have three level 55 toons, a focused knight, a healing smuggler, and a shadow tank *forget which build* and many other alts both imp and pub side between 1 and 40. My 55's are geared in 66s (don't quite remember what the earings and implants are). I haven't played much this year due to school. Now that I've decided not to take summer classes I'm getting back into the game. The guild I'm in now has been put into hibernation for ... well who knows how long.

So I'm looking for a new guild, I don't want to be required to post on a forum, I don't want to be required to have all of my toons in the guild (I'll leave those not in guildless), don't want to deal with little kid bs/attitudes, haven't run any OPs ever so I'm looking for a guild that won't mind taking a newb along :D. I'd prefer voice chat to be optional, I have no qualms about listening during ops/fps/bs'ing :D just not thrilled with talking until I get to know you).

My skill rotations are probably "bad" ... for the first year of playing I didn't know there were "good" ones that people expect you to use. Doesn't much matter to me if you have a guild in both factions as I have no idea which toons I'll play the most right now. I have a 450 cybertech, 450 synther, and 450 artifice (all on pub side). My armormech is somewhere between 400-450, don't have a clue about the rest since I haven't checked in awhile. The only imp side crafter I have is my bio guy and I don't remember where he's at :D

I'm looking at a couple of different guilds so this is a copy/paste job to see what's out there :D Yes I did the ideal guild quiz which is why I'm posting in your thread ;)

EDIT: Forgot to say that I am not a hardcore pvp'er but wouldn't mind the occasional bout.

Edited by Jaden_Antilles
read EDIT:

Short version: we can work with that.

No rules about multi guild or no guild, though of course you'll only see the chat on guilded toons and we'll only know you're online on those (to ask you on a run or what have you). Voice-wise, you'll have to talk as a tank for swaps, and maybe call out to wait or ask questions (though we're as good as any group at reading chat). Conversation and being on outside ops not required, and even in ops most of the time just listening works.

Don't care how often you post to forums, but reading the forum and Facebook on occasion are helpful. They're there to serve you, not the other way around. But since you said you had learning to do, and it sounds like you're willing to take some mentoring and feedback, the forums may be helpful for you. The Facebook is more to know what's going on when for more last minute events.

Feel free to /who and ask for an officer (or message me here) if you have any questions, and/or to register on torgaf.com.

The name we have for you isn't an existing toon name, but feel free to message me your toon's name if you'd like us to watch out for it. Also remember you can /who for any GAF member, most should be able to get you in; just mention you've already been approved on the website.

The name we have for you isn't an existing toon name, but feel free to message me your toon's name if you'd like us to watch out for it. Also remember you can /who for any GAF member, most should be able to get you in; just mention you've already been approved on the website.

Jaden_antilles better exist .... probably a bug with the patch that hopefully gets fixed tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Pretty much just a bump.

We're currently mostly running HM, though we do hope to get back into NM at some point. Seeking any class and role that wants to raid with a good and reasonably relaxed group of people, and who is willing to show up ready to learn (and hey, if you have things to teach us, we're open to that too). :)