Guild Proyect

Deepstinger

Imps or Pups? Dark or Light? Free the galaxy or not. This game from its concepción was a role game, so lets play some role. Why asking for RP on a PVP server ( as some tugs said on the fleet) because the change of roleplay the pvp or the pve, fall upon tatooine with an ops group of fierce imperial characters and crush the republic! Or stand your ground as a freedom fighter of the republic against the tyranny of the Empire. Imagine goind with your brothers and sisters from your guild to conquer the high end content, as if the future of the galaxy depends on it. This is what this proyect is about. I was reading this forum i found many of you people wants to RP play as you do pvp/pve and it's time to make it real with a guild. There's not even a name for the guild, i need you to help me on the foundation of the guild, with your ideas, with your needs, and with your compromise with the cause, Republic or Empire, come here and talk about how do you think the guild should be and when we all manage to agreed then we will make this project comes in game. Feel free to comment!