Companion Match ups you'd want to see

TheGreatNate

So, after playing through both the Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight Storylines, it got me wondering: what would happen if Kira and Jasea (More DS than LS) ever met up? They seem like perfect opposites of each other. Personally, I could see an awesome fight between the two: each one matching the other's move perfectly. Basically, just an epic duel.

Another match up that would be more funny than anything would be a match up between Kaliyo and Corso Riggs. I can see it now: Both of them draw blasters at point blank, pointed at each others head. Then Corso would put his away, saying he can't go about harming a woman.

Kaliyo would probably just shrug and blast him.

So, what match ups would you want to see?

Now confrontation wise would be intersting to see:

DS Jaesa vs Ashara. More interested in conversation actually as I think Jaesa would probably try to insitgate fight while Ashara would try to dodge it.

Khem Val vs Lord Scourge. Two oldies, who is more powerful of the two.

Edited by Chaloss

Malavai Quinn (SW) vs. Elara Dorne (Trooper). :D

They're both stick in the muds. :rak_03:

This !

I was thinking of that couple too, but to me "matching up" rather meant putting them together :D

They are so much alike it would probably work.

Match-ups? In my fanfic, the Life of Lieutenant Pierce, LS Jaesa and Quinn become friends, and I'm thinking of having them head off in a "more-than-friends" direction. (I am a Male SW)

I read your story and suspected/hoped it was going that way. Great job btw, it's really fun to read :cool:

Edited by kalistea

Bowdaar vs Broonmark, Unintelligible walking carpets fighting to the death!

Gotta admit, I chortled.

I'd like to see Temple and Talos meet, just because they're both nerdy officers with impeccable manners and any conversation between the two of them would be adorable.

I don't think Dorne and Quinn would get along very well though, mostly because of their drastic opposing feelings concerning the Empire.