BUG Karagga nightmare BH fight 8m

Anyone try this fight on nightmare 8 man recently? I noticed they buffed the flame debuff increasing damage received from fire on the tanks. Before it seemed optional to tank switch, now it is a must making the tank take around triple the amount of fire damage. The debuff still says by a slight amount of damage increase. I looked in the patch notes saw nothing of a buff or anything referring to it. Edited by Droids

Anyone try this fight on nightmare 8 man recently? I noticed they buffed the flame debuff increasing damage received from fire on the tanks. Before it seemed optional to tank switch, now it is a must making the tank take around triple the amount of fire damage. The debuff still says by a slight amount of damage increase. I looked in the patch notes saw nothing of a buff or anything referring to it.

Beat it last night with only 1 tank. When you say "fire" what do you mean exactly? There are ways to limit the increasing damage debuff even on a single tank.

the debuff called heat blast it does not stack its a debuff he puts whoever has aggro on him it usually goes away after the last heat blast drops. It increases damage received by fire, last week it was not noticeable now it triples the amount of fire received. Edited by Droids

also it is not possible to single tank it on nightmare i think you are confused with another fight. I am talking about Jarg and Sorno nightmare mode 8 man.

It is entirely possible to single tank it on nightmare 8. We cleared the whole instance last night on Nightmare 8 with 1 tank.

It is entirely possible to single tank it on nightmare 8. We cleared the whole instance last night on Nightmare 8 with 1 tank.
and one off tank you cannot single tank this fight on nightmare again you are confused and still has nothing to do with my question trying to find out if it was a bug or not if you have no experience in what i am asking then there is no need to post Edited by Droids

laf this is totally possible to tank with 1 tank. we just did it last night with 2 tanks though. you should learn what the word bug means

i know what the work bug means again my question is the debuff heat blast bugged?

and one off tank you cannot single tank this fight on nightmare again you are confused and still has nothing to do with my question

No, I am not confused at all, and I wasn't answering your question with that response, I was pointing out how completely incorrect you were about whether it was possible to single tank the fight with no offtank.

As for your question about the debuff, read the other guy's response for your answer.

no heat blast is not bugged and there is nothing bugged about this encounter

/thread

from what you have not given any info were you tank switching? Did just heal threw it? Was it noticeable? Whenever our tanks got the debuff they would drop by 12k instantly we had to switch within 2 seconds or it was a wipe we have a War and BH tank half tier 3 and tier 2 geared

Edited by Droids

from what you have not given any info were you tank switching? Did just heal threw it? Was it noticeable? Whenever our tanks got the debuff they would drop by 12k instantly we had to switch within 2 seconds or it was a wipe we have a War and BH tank half tier 3 and tier 2 geared

there was no tank switching done at all. powertech on jarg and warrior on sorno. we didnt even have that good of a group makeup and we still downed it. 12k hit is only 60% of your hp so that shouldnt be an issue at all really. only part we had issue with is sorno missile+railshot+thermal combo for instant 30k+

but we dealed

there was no tank switching done at all. powertech on jarg and warrior on sorno. we didnt even have that good of a group makeup and we still downed it. 12k hit is only 60% of your hp so that shouldnt be an issue at all really. only part we had issue with is sorno missile+railshot+thermal combo for instant 30k+

but we dealed

My guild has easily killed this boss multiple times before again heat blast has been increased rather threw a bug or something else. If you are not experiencing this please do not post. Sorno was the one who was a joke our fight Jarg was hitting our tank for 12k the moment the flame debuff went on him and continued to two shot the tank we had to immediately switch or it was a wipe. Heat blast tripled all the fire damage on the tank rather it be his flame sweep the fire cone or thermal detonator

Edited by Droids

My guild has easily killed this boss multiple times before again heat blast has been increased rather threw a bug or something else. If you are not experiencing this please do not post. Sorno was the one who was a joke our fight Jarg was hitting our tank for 12k the moment the flame debuff went on him and continued to two shot the tank we had to immediately switch or it was a wipe. Heat blast tripled all the fire damage on the tank rather it be his flame sweep the fire cone or thermal detonator

you obviously dont want to hear anything that you dont already think you know so

lol youre right must be bugged

you obviously dont want to hear anything that you dont already think you know so

lol youre right must be bugged

well ya thread is about a bug not how the fight works.

this link shows everything that is happening in this fight and it is right except it fails to state you can cleanse detonator which is a must on whoever is tanking Jarg or they die instantly. I do not need to hear about how it works i can research that, i am wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Edited by Droids

well ya thread is about a bug not how the fight works.
this link shows everything that is happening in this fight and it is right except it fails to state you can cleanse detonator which is a must on whoever is tanking Jarg or they die instantly. I do not need to hear about how it works i can research that, i am wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

detonator can be cleansed? lol thatll make our next kill even easier

detonator can be cleansed? lol thatll make our next kill even easier

ya we did not need to cleanse until this week another good trick is if u have a good interrupt on Sorno wait until the last second to interupt his heal that way he wont cast 2 of them and he wont be attacking longer. like i said Sorno was never the problem interrupt his unload and he doesn't do any damage its Jarg 2 shoting or sometimes 1 shoting our tank with detonator

Edited by Droids

ya we did not need to cleanse until this week another good trick is if u have a good interrupt on Sorno wait until the last second to interupt his heal that way he wont cast 2 of them and he wont be attacking longer

A free pro tip. You probably want TWO good interrupts on Sorno.

Last time I checked no tank swaps are needed.

Jarg puts a debuff on the tank that makes him take more damage from unload.

Sorno puts a debuff on his tank that makes them Take more damage from fire.

Jarg does Fire damage.

Sorno does Unload.

Don't have your Jarg tank agro Sorno, and don't have your Sorno tank agro Jarg.

Problem solved.

Again - I could be wrong, but we just killed this in 16m nightmare last night and that's how it was working for us.