Lv44 Sgt Jaxo *major spoilers*

Liquil

By far the hardest decision I've made in this game! I've been playing entirely lightside, so when that option came up between 300 prisoners or Jaxo, with darkside points for saving Jaxo I was like ahhhhhhh! Especially since Elara is my romance, I knew she'd be pissed.

Sure enough she was.

Bravo bioware, bravo. Finally a choice in the game that makes you really consider it.

Oh and of course I saved her, couldn't let Jaxo die :p

Edited by Liquil

I did the same as you guys, it was a shame when this quest came up as I was hoping eventully she might get added as a companion, but seeing as loads of people probably killed her off that won't ever be an option. Hopefully it won't be the last I see of her otherwise I'll regret making the decision.

This quest was the first time I went to Torhead to read all of the possible outcomes. :eek:

It took me 30 minutes to finally choose the Light side option.:mad:

For those who did choose the Dark side option do you see her again?

This quest was the first time I went to Torhead to read all of the possible outcomes. :eek:

It took me 30 minutes to finally choose the Light side option.:mad:

For those who did choose the Dark side option do you see her again?

You get a mail in very bad English explaining she has applied for psych dismissal, she says thank you and she will stay in touch.

Edit - Here is the letter.

i filed for psych dismissl. I can't handle what happened, can't focus.

so much i need to make up for. so so much. ever time im around other soldiers i fall apart, i feel so awful.

i will atone. i have to. but i cant do it here.

will contact you again as soon as i can, i promise. i owe you so much. owe everyone so much

stay strong

Edited by Ansoof

Ive been stuck on this quest for many days now..Just cant bring myself to make the choice.Obviously I feel that saving the 300 soilders would be the right choice but I start the convo and she starts begging and I just gotta turn the game off.Its aweful.Thinking im just gonna take the darkside points and negative affection.

You can avoid a lot of the negative affection by switching out Elara for Vik during the dark side decision. Also, when you first get on your ship after the battle, you can travel to a planet and take the holocall from Jaxo sans Elara off the ship. I lost absolutely no affection with Elara doing it this way.

You get a mail in very bad English explaining she has applied for psych dismissal, she says thank you and she will stay in touch.

Edit - Here is the letter.

i filed for psych dismissl. I can't handle what happened, can't focus.

so much i need to make up for. so so much. ever time im around other soldiers i fall apart, i feel so awful.

i will atone. i have to. but i cant do it here.

will contact you again as soon as i can, i promise. i owe you so much. owe everyone so much

stay strong

So other than that, does she show back up? I'm not to this point yet, but I'd hate to let her live and not get a chance to get a little hanky panky.

• 1 year later...

I think this is another example of a storyline kinda fizzling and going nowhere.

Bioware SHOULD of made Jaxo a possible romance and permanent companion. She could have the same skills as Dorne, who would leave in a huff because you got so many people killed, and join you as Dorne transfers out. This is something I'd expect from a Bioware game, but the choice never manifests.

Still even knowing that saving her essentially does nothing, I'm still conflicted as to what choice to make. Time to play another class for a while. ;)

It is actually possible to get affection for saving Jaxo.

M14-X says that the cost of training one intelligence officer is worth more than the cost of training the few hundred soldiers you'd lose

i know it is but i was calling saying that he got it with jorgan i dont believe that part not that you get affection.