How do i Increase my maximum Health?????

MasterZineheart

Short answer is, you don't really want to push your health too high. 8850 sounds about right for your level, off the top of my head.

Basically, taking more endurance for a larger health pool means you are sacrificing strength. As a dps class, you need strength to improve all your attacks so more health will just mean you'll deal less damage.

Otherwise, just upgrade your gear with the highest quality stuff you can find.

p.s. 1 endurance = 10 health

Edited by Infalliable

Best way to increase your health . . . use a healing companion.

Also, dead mobs do no damage (hence the advice above; pimp your strength and not your HP, because you're a DPS class, and stuff killing faster = dying less).

Problem is that jedi knights

get their healer companion fairly late (second to last, IIRC) that being said, he is at about the right point to get his healer comp.

First off, OP, don't worry too much about stats when leveling. Just use the rewards you get from quests and use your planetary commendations to fill in the gaps.

But if you really need to know, you can choose guardian mods instead of might mods to increase your endurance at the cost of your strength. This is not advicable though because you will miss out on DPS, which means fights will take longer and you will still be close to the brink of death...

I think that you're probably ok for your level.

Please note that EVERY toon gets a healer once they have a ship.

The ship droid makes a passable healer, it won't do any damage (it uses a weak melee attack as it punches foes).

My guardian used the ship droid for healing until Doc turned up.

Yep, just gear him up in droid armor.