I want to buy a voltage Tuning but y'all took it off the market!

allexj

Basically all in the title.

I waited for pay day to buy a dual bladed unstable peacemaker saber and a voltage Tuning. I did buy the peacemaker but the voltage Tuning was removed from the market. Can it be added back?

It will return. They have a policy of rotating things in and out of the market to keep us looking at it.

That said, I wish I *hadn't* bought the new Assault Cannon. It's visually OK, but the sound is just so totally meh, and totally lacks the "authority" that such a weapon should have.

It will return. They have a policy of rotating things in and out of the market to keep us looking at it.

That said, I wish I *hadn't* bought the new Assault Cannon. It's visually OK, but the sound is just so totally meh, and totally lacks the "authority" that such a weapon should have.

It's a fairly compensatory-looking cannon anyway.

Oh wait.

Never mind.

They all are.

I felt that way about the unstable peacemaker saber, it just flotsn on the back of the toon and they refused to refund. But I'm over it it.

• 3 weeks later...