Cookies Downtime Part 2

Psirebral

We're back with another retarded match up for gits and shiggles. Also I just copied and pasted this from the PvP Forums post because I'm lazy.

The scientists over at We Haz Cookies (The Harbinger) have made an astounding discovery! Shortly after the unbelievable defeat of a warrior team against lightning sorcerers, an idea was concocted. They said, "What if they go up against powertechs?" The other minds scoffed and replied, "Fool, the Bounty Hunters will destroy them, they aren't tortured by the dreaded bubble stun...BUT... for the sake of science, it will be tested!" And so it was. With 4 sorcerers, 4 assassins, 3 mercenaries (2 healers), and 5 powertechs, they battled it out on Civil War and once again the world of science was shaken! The sorcerers came out on top!

I present to you SCIENTIFIC NONSENSE Part 3!

Features:

8 Man Death From Above!

8 Man Flamethrower!

8 Man Rocket Punch! (on me...)

8 Men Get Trolled! (Lainon is master Cuban Troller)

NOTE: Seriously though, this was meant to be a fun little game amongst guildies to see how it would turn out. For the love of whatever god you worship, DO NOT try and dissect this match as if it were a real game. If you must know, the sorcerers had the win as we wiped the BH team multiple times leaving us room to cap.

NOTE 2: I used Nyan Cat music... through the whole thing. Mute it if you have to I know it sucks but I couldn't be too careful when it comes to people believing this was all a legit attempt at a ranked game.

Edited by Psirebral