Khem Val's armor

neoraFIVE

There is a vendor in the cantina on Balmorra that sells companion customizations or your first companion. There are I think 6 to buy, the original 3 from when you first get the companion and 3 others. For Khem Val, it adds visible armour to him. If I remember correctly they cost about 12500.

There is a vendor in the cantina on Balmorra that sells companion customizations or your first companion. There are I think 6 to buy, the original 3 from when you first get the companion and 3 others. For Khem Val, it adds visible armour to him. If I remember correctly they cost about 12500.

I don't remember how many he had. 6 sounds about right. But they're definitely 12.5k each (for any companion). And the armor one is customization number 13... don't ask me how I recall this

I don't remember how many he had. 6 sounds about right. But they're definitely 12.5k each (for any companion). And the armor one is customization number 13... don't ask me how I recall this

Forgot about that, yeah all the newer ones are in the 10's. Remember to ctrl click them to preview what they are like before you buy. There's a small tab in the wardrobe feature for showing companion customization.

• 2 years later...