F2P players don't need forum access

jarjarloves

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please make this a priority Bioware. No need to have the forums flooded with posts by F2P players

Or at least only necessary boards, such as Tech Support and such.

If I'm going to pay to support the game, I'd rather at least have the clarity to visit the boards in peace.

While we don't plan on allowing Free Players access to post on the forums, we do ask that you respect other community members, regardless of their status.

So you plan on only letting people who pay a sub post on the forums?

What if one of the freemiums has a question that a paying vet might be able to answer? Too bad for him I guess

What you need to do is monitor the forums and start giving out bans to the people who deserve them. I dont mean to people who complain but the people who just post garbage that has nothing to do with the topic.

Some example would be people that say things like if you dont like it leave.

What if one of the freemiums has a question that a paying vet might be able to answer? Too bad for him I guess

What you need to do is monitor the forums and start giving out bans to the people who deserve them. I dont mean to people who complain but the people who just post garbage that has nothing to do with the topic.

that's how all F2P mmos work. Deal with and sorry Emeda you will no longer be able to troll the forums

They already do that. I couldn't post when my account wasn't active

While we don't plan on allowing Free Players access to post on the forums, we do ask that you respect other community members, regardless of their status.

You do know that will never happen, it happens everywhere around the world, if you are poor, the richer people look down on you and treat you like crap, the same will be for the free players and paid players....its unavoidable.

You do know that will never happen, it happens everywhere around the world, if you are poor, the richer people look down on you and treat you like crap, the same will be for the free players and paid players....its unavoidable.

Thats where suspensions and bans come into play.

And why should we? You just duped thousands of paying customers into paying for this game when you were most likely planning to give us the F2P shaft to begin with? I know you're not getting anymore of my cash after this farce.

You pretty much just showed us how much contempt Bioware and EA have for the fans that have invested in this game since day one. The beta testers who begged you to fix the glaring issues that you ignored, the paying subscribers that were stuck on dead servers for months because you refused to admit the game was dying, the players who have dealt with your lag filled servers and lack of content faithfully since pre-launch/launch. You just gave all of us the digital finger. So why should we care about hurting your new friends feelings?

Edited by BEVINCE

Allison, I think it would be a good idea to create one sub-forum where the free to play players can post. It's handled the same way in other Free to play games as well. Premium get full access, free players have access to their own little section (where premium players can post as well).

I agree! Free or paid, a legitimate question always deserves to be answered. Forbidding access to the forums would be a mistake...LIMITING access wouldn't.

And why should we? You just duped thousands of paying customers into paying for this game when you were most likely planning to give us the F2P shaft to begin with? I know you're not getting anymore of my cash after this farce.

You pretty much just showed us how much contempt Bioware and EA have for the fans that have invested in this game since day one. The beta testers who begged you to fix the glaring issues that you ignored, the paying subscribers that were stuck on dead servers for months because you refused to admit the game was dying, the players who have dealt with your lag filled servers and lack of content faithfully since pre-launch/launch. You just gave all of us the digital finger. So why should we care about hurting your new friends feelings?

... what? You know you can still pay $15 a month for the game right?

Easy, They ask ingame

Oh god yes, THIS.