Meetra Surik vs ..

mefit

She clearly could and when she was still a Padawan in training given the fact that Vima Sunrider taught her and warned her against it's usage.

Is there any known Force-Users that could resist the ability?

Sorry for asking so many questions.

Vitate and Sidious had a Dark-Side variant of Sever Force according to wookieepedia.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any known Force-Users that could resist the ability?

Sorry for asking so many questions.

Vitate and Sidious had a Dark-Side variant of Sever Force according to wookieepedia.

No one has ever been listed as being able to resist the ability, Kreia states as such as well, there is no way to defend against it.

Yeah Nihilus did as well.

No one has ever been listed as being able to resist the ability, Kreia states as such as well, there is no way to defend against it.

Yeah Nihilus did as well.

I don't trust Kreia ever... she is the symbolic leader of Revan Fanboys.

On a serious note, wouldn't that put Meetra in the top 3 for most powerful Force Users since she could do that ability to just about anyone?

Again most the time when Sever Force has been used it has been A) when the person having it done to wasn't fighting back ..........B) That person was distracted on something else .

That is conjecture and isn't stated in canon, Vergere used it on Jacen and then conversely Jacen now Caedus used it on Ben both whilst during fights.

There seems to be variations depending on how strong the effect is, the instantaneous version just blocks them from their power, a stronger version effectively cuts them off the strongest variation completely severs them from the force like Nomi did to Ulic.

The longer the time spent and the stronger the concentration, the more damaging and permanent the effect.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

I don't trust Kreia ever... she is the symbolic leader of Revan Fanboys.

On a serious note, wouldn't that put Meetra in the top 3 for most powerful Force Users since she could do that ability to just about anyone?

Not realy as there would be ways of stoping it if it where to be expanded as a force power such as force walking, the effect wont last forever on a powerfull individual such as luke

Edited by darthkargtor

Not rly as there would be ways of stoping it if it where to be exspanded as a force power such as force walking

..? Force Walking

Force Walking was an ancient Sith technique used to bind restless Force ghosts to the living in order to utilize their strength.

..? Force Walking

Force Walking was an ancient Sith technique used to bind restless Force ghosts to the living in order to utilize their strength.

I absolutely love Kallig, off topic I know, but it's the most bad-*** Force power I've ever seen, evil as evil gets.

..? Force Walking

Severing the force would temperately disconnect a force user from being able to feel the force although they would recover to some exstent by bounding force ghosts you are able to d

efend your self like Kallig did when he died

by haveing force ghosts within your body there essence would shield yourself from the effects of being serverd from the force.

Edited by darthkargtor

• 11 months later...
I figured after all the Revan vs Threads that Meetra is again being ignored by the KotoR Fan Base.............What about Meetra !!!!

1 Meetra vs Bastila Shan ?

2 Meetra vs Leia Solo ?

3 Meetra vs Ahsoka Tano ?

4 Meetra vs Satele Shan ?

5 Meetra vs Ventress ?

6 Meetra vs Jaina Solo !!!!?

EDIT: Meetra vs Nomi sunrider

Sorry to bump this old topic but except Nomi i don't see how others can stand again Meetra on 1v1. Server Force is like "insta-win" skill vsing force-user ( and since we are discussing star war galaxy not a game so there are no "incombat" or "outcombat" ability imo ). However i did not read the Revan book so i dont know if they "nerf" Meetra from it.

Bastilla - she's not even super powerfull force user and have no special power

Leia, Jaina etc - seriously ??

Satele - we don't know how strong she is, but according to the wookiepedia she still has very long way to become powerfull.

Sorry to bump this old topic but except Nomi i don't see how others can stand again Meetra on 1v1. Server Force is like "insta-win" skill vsing force-user ( and since we are discussing star war galaxy not a game so there are no "incombat" or "outcombat" ability imo ). However i did not read the Revan book so i dont know if they "nerf" Meetra from it.

Leia, Jaina etc - seriously ??

Satele - we don't know how strong she is, but according to the wookiepedia she still has very long way to become powerfull.

That is one hell of a necro.

Yeah... we just had this sever force discussion, RE: Revan vs. Surik.

There's no evidence that Sever Force is a combat ability, or that the Exile ever severed anyone from the Force except herself.

And you're a fool to dismiss Jaina, she's quite the deadly combatant.

1 Meetra. Bastila was good, but not Exile good.

2 Eh. Meetra here too. But I don't know much about ABY lore, sadly.

3 Snrk. Not bothering with this one.

4 Meetra. She was more than capable of killing members of the Jedi Council at the time, i don't see why she couldn't now.

5 Meetra. Ventress wasn't even Sith.

6 Again, not a lot of ABY knowledge.

also: Yay for Nero's!

Edited by -Ember-

1 Meetra. Bastila was good, but not Exile good.

2 Eh. Meetra here too. But I don't know much about ABY lore, sadly.

3 Snrk. Not bothering with this one.

4 Meetra. She was more than capable of killing members of the Jedi Council at the time, i don't see why she couldn't now.

5 Meetra. Ventress wasn't even Sith.

6 Again, not a lot of ABY knowledge.

also: Yay for Nero's!

Satele is something of an unknown. While the Exile could kill the members of the Jedi council after the First Jedi Purge... those guys were pretty pathetic, and in hiding. It's not really a good comparison to make.

As for Ahsoka Tano, it would almost hilariously unfair. She's basically a child/padawan, and the Exile is a battle-hardened Jedi Master who rebuilt her connection to the Force from nothing and hunted Sith Lords that would make Ahsoka cry just to look at.

Even though revan is THE most powerful force user ever I always liked meetra more because she was like a female revan because she realized the Jedi consul were being idiots became a exile beat the the **** out of a lot of people and came back as a Hero and besides revan1 the Jedi knight who defeated the emperor2 she was probably the most powerful this entire thing was a side track but yah shed beat all those people Edited by joshsamm

Even though revan is THE most powerful force user ever I always liked meetra more because she was like a female revan because she realized the Jedi consul were being idiots became a exile beat the the **** out of a lot of people and came back as a Hero and besides revan1 the Jedi knight who defeated the emperor2 she was probably the most powerful this entire thing was a side track but yah shed beat all those people

Nope. That is Luke.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I figured after all the Revan vs Threads that Meetra is again being ignored by the KotoR Fan Base.............What about Meetra !!!!

1 Meetra vs Bastila Shan ?

2 Meetra vs Leia Solo ?

3 Meetra vs Ahsoka Tano ?

4 Meetra vs Satele Shan ?

5 Meetra vs Ventress ?

6 Meetra vs Jaina Solo !!!!?

EDIT: Meetra vs Nomi sunrider

I am going to go with myself

1 Meetra

2 Leia , Sister to Luke and more than likely just as powerful

3 Ahsoka Tano , trained by Skywalker !

4 Satele Shan

5 Ventress , trained by Dooku and has been in the best of times !

6 Jaina Solo , because that fight would be done in seconds ! Jaina is a beast !

1. Meetra, obviously.

2. Meetra, Leia may have been powerful but she didn't really train.

3. Meetra, trained by Luke doesn't match forged by war.

4. Satele Shan, probably.

5. Meetra, Ventress was nothing compared to the Sith Assassins or Darth Sion.

6. Not sure, will aggree with you, so Jaina

7. Meetra, Nomi Sunrider is tough but I think Meetra is tougher.

Side note; Force Sever is not instant, in the Exar Kuun story Nomi can only use it that quickly because the target is distressed because he killed his own brother, otherwise it's not a technique that can be used in a battle. Also Meetra was used to being a non-force user for a decade, so even if force sever is used she'd still finish the job.

Actually she did, Battle Meditation - sure, it's not some fancy combat that would help her in a duel, but it's definitely a special power, "the rare art of battle meditation" as they called it somewhere in KOTOR - it's not unique but it sure is rare and powerful.