Dear Bioware: Doors in Warzones

chisaineko

If anything my greatest pet peeve are those doors which favor the winning team heavily in games like Huttball. It would be nice if the losing team doors' would activate faster than the winning team doors.

The game is way more fun, vastly more fun, when the event is close.. nearly a tie. No one likes games 30 - 0. They like the winning point 31-30, with both teams on the edge of their seats right to the end.

Chisaineko

WH heals/bubble/dps sorc

how do doors favor the winners? I thought the timers were constant, and they could only favor the "winner" insofar as they aren't dying so much, thus not stuck behind door as much.

the screens are designed to favor attackers in vstar, as they should be, or nobody could ever cap a door. not sure I can agree with this suggestion.

I think what everyone's saying, is how unfair that would be to a winning team, since a WZ isn't over til it's over.

One team manages a 3 point lead on another. Game ticks by, and now that the losing team spawns faster, the winning team misses 1 of their goals they would normally have made.

Now the losing team, by some streak of luck pulls 3 goals in under 2 minutes. Whether they get another goal or just manage to have the ball at the end, they win. If the game hadn't switched rules to give the losing team the advantage, the score should have been 4 to 3 (or higher.)

Doors are a blessing in disguise, they prevent the average player from trickling in alone and dying repeatedly. If you think the average player is smart enough to overcome this, guess again.

lol this!

so many times i see nubs running in solo to their demise, and think to myself "i wish they had gotten stuck behind this door so they could be forced to group."

If anything my greatest pet peeve are those doors which favor the winning team heavily in games like Huttball. It would be nice if the losing team doors' would activate faster than the winning team doors.

The game is way more fun, vastly more fun, when the event is close.. nearly a tie. No one likes games 30 - 0. They like the winning point 31-30, with both teams on the edge of their seats right to the end.

Chisaineko

WH heals/bubble/dps sorc

Can't tell if troll or serious.... :rak_02:

Sure OP, make the winners who earned their lead work harder and the losers that didn't less hard. And after both teams are declared winners, because truly there are no losers in a competitive event, the huttball pedestal should turn into a cotton candy machine for all to enjoy and sparkle powder should rain from the ceiling.

I can't agree to this...no pvp environment should adjust to any situation or team/side. Rules are ru :)les the same on both sides. I will say that I wish there were no doors in pvp. Good deigned maps like civil war is where its at. No waiting...just get back into the fight :)

I can't agree to this...no pvp environment should adjust to any situation or team/side. Rules are ru :)les the same on both sides. I will say that I wish there were no doors in pvp. Good deigned maps like civil war is where its at. No waiting...just get back into the fight :)

Well there is still a wait in CW. You just get to ride a speeder while you do it.