Lost

-Elf-

I'm pretty new to SWToR but I'm not new to MMOs. Previous MMO's had support sites dedicated to providing game information. WoWHead, Allakhazam's, etc. I'm currently having extreme difficulty finding the House of Rist for the Sith Inquisitor quest on Alderaan, "A Woman Scorned".

Is there a site for SWToR that provides detailed information on quests? I've found several that give the quest names, relevant npc's and little else.

I'm pretty new to SWToR but I'm not new to MMOs. Previous MMO's had support sites dedicated to providing game information. WoWHead, Allakhazam's, etc. I'm currently having extreme difficulty finding the House of Rist for the Sith Inquisitor quest on Alderaan, "A Woman Scorned".

Is there a site for SWToR that provides detailed information on quests? I've found several that give the quest names, relevant npc's and little else.

The location of your mission should show up on your map. Press M to open it and look for green markings. Some missions that take place in general areas are indicated by little swirling icons instead of green marks. General, a green arrow indicates something you need to enter, such as a building or bunker, or that you need to move into the next area. Clicking on a green arrow usually opens up a map of that area. A green filled triangle is a specific thing you need to interact with.

Make sure you haven't untracked your mission.

SWTOR Spy has a few screenshots of maps that show were some missions are, but not all of them.

The above advice is good, but to answer your specific question, there are several SWTOR informational sites. Most often I just do a Google search with "SWTOR" at the front and whatever quest or object I want to look up.

So in your case I would search for SWTOR a woman scorned.

Also, if you open up your quest log with the map, and mouse-over the quest name, the location will be highlighted on the map. That may help you.

Oooh, it does! I never knew that... actually, you don't even have to open the quest log, just click on the quest title in your sidebar.

And, I hate to tell you guys this.... but Alderaan is one of the easier planets on which to find things... I have maps of all the planets on my guild site, but they don't have quests marked...

Edited by Gidrea

Thanks for the replies and tips. I've found a couple sites and bookmarked them for future reference.

The problem wasn't that I couldn't see where the quest was located on the map, I didn't have the entire map explored and couldn't figure out how to get to it. I spent two hours riding around on my speeder looking for a way into that area. A guildie that had already done the quest finally gave me some landmarks to look for and I found the correct path in.