Real Gamers of Genius - Mr. Stealth in the Huttball Endzone

Gnoblesse

Non-stealther that constantly goes to solo opponents' pylon in AH (bonus points if you can work in how they hug the map wall thinking they can't be seen so far away)

don't forget the crew that repeatedly delays the opposing team from capping AH pylon for a minute or so. GG with the free kills

Also, the folks who double cap AH at the beginning of a round only to inevitably lose the 2nd node before the end.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to come back in here and post because I just did a huttball where my assassin team mate stayed cloaked in their endzone the entire match. I was able to get him 2 passes for goals in our 6-2 loss

hahahahahahhahhaah

it was painful. He would score and be like see! easy! this is how u do it. While the rest of us 7v8 and got molested.

I have to come back in here and post because I just did a huttball where my assassin team mate stayed cloaked in their endzone the entire match. I was able to get him 2 passes for goals in our 6-2 loss

hahahahahahhahhaah

it was painful. He would score and be like see! easy! this is how u do it. While the rest of us 7v8 and got molested.

Well, hopefully at least when you thought of this thread, you got a bit of a chuckle out of it. ;)

Thanks everyone for the great feedback. It is a lot of fun to do. We are currently writing more. They will air on Old Republic Radio and we will post them here as well for your enjoyment. Keep the ideas coming.

Thanks everyone for the great feedback. It is a lot of fun to do. We are currently writing more. They will air on Old Republic Radio and we will post them here as well for your enjoyment. Keep the ideas coming.

Yay!!!

if u ever want to extend this tune.......add Mr Stealth in the endzone that does not unstealth when ball is passed to him....literally came out of a huttball(post 55 pvp) sin went straight to enemy line ignoring everything and sat there all game.......twice i jumped in the pit with the ball poped every CD i had to stay alive pass to the guy on the edge.......and he doesn`t unstealth.....ok i say nothing sad but might happen but after he FAILED TO UNstealth a 2nd time where i lost it and told him to go fckhimself and that i don`t care if i have 1% hp i will not pass to him again....... and scored myself 4 times but we lost 6-4 if the idiot had unstealthed on those 2 FAIL attemps....we would ve won. he finished with 0 objective and 1 medal Edited by iDraxter

saved, will make sure to loop this on winamp next huttball =D

But yeah, only time this ever works in pugs is if you have competent pugs or if you're grouped with at least 1 other guy to pass to you.

Edited by SomeJagoff

Absolutely awesome! Me and a guildie were talking about this the other day and said a series of these needs to be made.

my contributions: The pure DPS smash spec Jugg that bags on the team for being horrible the whole match, but does barely enough damage output to kill a potato bug.

The guy that runs to the wrong endzone in Huttball, despite the fact everyone in chat is yelling at him WRONG WAY!!

Mr. AFK watching Game of Thrones Turret Guard

Mr. Breaks all the CC With AOE While Capping Guy

Thanks again for all the great feedback everyone. Rest assured, this will be a series. In fact we already have another made although I don't know if it will be as popular as this one. Let's just say if you play a female character and you're a dude, you might take offense....oh well:D

We are recording a couple more this week and will continue making them so long as it's fun. There's definitely no shortage of "Genius" gamers to salute out there.

Thanks again for all the great feedback everyone. Rest assured, this will be a series. In fact we already have another made although I don't know if it will be as popular as this one. Let's just say if you play a female character and you're a dude, you might take offense....oh well:D

We are recording a couple more this week and will continue making them so long as it's fun. There's definitely no shortage of "Genius" gamers to salute out there.

Oh this is the best news ever. Let no True Gamer of Genius be ignored.

Reminds me of the Noggenfogger Elixir skits at the end of The Instance (podcast for a different game). Good stuff.

My vote for another episode goes to the non-stealth who helpfully follows a stealther on a ninja cap, breaks your cc, then does pitiful damage before crumpling in a heap, and brings lots of red friends for the stealthie to play with. Cheers for that.

Edited by Wainamoinen