View Single Post

tunewalker
12.12.2013 , 07:50 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
I smell large quatitiies of L2P. On a strike one hit from ion completely destroys a Scout's shields and two blaster hits to the scout's nonexistent hull are fatal. The only thing that keeps a scout alive is its pilot's skill. Peroid. If the scouts are not being shot down its because they are being attacked by lesser players.

You could also roll a gunship and just laugh while you one-shot the scouts from 15km away
I usually average around 30-40k damage done and around 8-16 kills in my strike with an average of 50% accuracy. The problem is the Evasion stat. Passive Evasion=34%+ 30% during retro thrusters which can be used quite often 64% chance to miss even if dead on, 34%+15% from companion ability once every minute for 15 seconds makes 49% chance to miss even if dead on add the 30% in from when retro thrusters are used to break missle locks instead of LOS and that's a 79% chance to miss. Of course every 30 Second the target becomes immune to all forms of attack, and can decide to out range the entire group for any time when these things are not up.