Clarification on the end of the nightlife event?

amona

The patch notes for 5.2.2 state: "The Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event is back through August!" That would mean that it ends at the completion of August 31. So you have another month.

Also, the NS Nightlife event news page says that it runs "all summer-long!" So that would reinforce the idea that it goes through August. Although technically the end of summer in the northern hemisphere is September 22nd.

Edited by teclado

Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event will end with Game Update 5.4 on August 22nd. I will talk to the team about getting the website, etc updated.

Thanks!

-eric

Thanks Eric, that is what I figured, that it would end when the new patch hits.

Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event will end with Game Update 5.4 on August 22nd. I will talk to the team about getting the website, etc updated.

Thanks!

-eric

Now if you could get the team to keep the Upcoming Events page updated every 2 weeks....

Any tips on getting myself a pig man?

2500 green tokens and still no luck :-(

Piggy: first get smugglers' cooking and Feel Lucky, then play Kingpin, probably a maximum of 3 times for 2 min and Feeling Lucky runs out. Repeat. After that if you log in and log out it has resulted in more Pig for me on a few toons vs just playing 30 Kingpins. You have to feel lucky for the best pig chance.

Piggy: first get smugglers' cooking and Feel Lucky, then play Kingpin, probably a maximum of 3 times for 2 min and Feeling Lucky runs out. Repeat. After that if you log in and log out it has resulted in more Pig for me on a few toons vs just playing 30 Kingpins. You have to feel lucky for the best pig chance.

Play "smuggler's" (green chips) until you have some (more than one!) kingpin chips, AND have the Feel Lucky buff. Switch to the kingpin machines and play until the first of these events:

* You run out of kingpin chips

* The buff expires

* The buff is cancelled by you winning something more than a replacement chip / pair of chips.

Then switch back to green chips. The last one is key: if you win back your chip, or you get two, the buff continues. If you win anything else, even just a certificate, you lose the buff.

The shortened odds on getting the mount or companion this time out has made this a really unenjoyable slog....really was there any need?

Secondly, you said the event would be available "through" August....if this was new content (that you were under pressure to release) that you were referring to you'd mean "in one side of August and out the other side"

Can you confirm that the companion and mount will be available through Golden Tokens in a years time like the Rancor which I slaved my butt off for last time? It would save me wasting these nice Summers evenings doing this rubbish.

The shortened odds on getting the mount or companion this time out has made this a really unenjoyable slog....really was there any need?

Secondly, you said the event would be available "through" August....if this was new content (that you were under pressure to release) that you were referring to you'd mean "in one side of August and out the other side"

Can you confirm that the companion and mount will be available through Golden Tokens in a years time like the Rancor which I slaved my butt off for last time? It would save me wasting these nice Summers evenings doing this rubbish.

amen to that

Any word on making the coins legacy?? So we can just consolidate and play them on one toon rather than having to run multiples out there?? I mean, what's the point of them not being? All the rewards are legacy shareable anyway.....

And on a side note..... for what seems like YEARS now..... Why are we still being returned to the bowels of fleet rather than an actual point of origin, such as a stronghold, after FP's and such..... Is this honestly such a hard bug to fix??

Edited by Lahandra

Thanks!

-eric

Suggestion/Request: Please let us select the number of tokens we can play on the nar shadaa nightlife slots, or at least let us give the tokens away. I just can't muster the patience to click 4K+ times so not going to waste the time to play the slots at all... :/

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks!

-eric

Game Update 5.4 was pushed to August 23rd. Does this mean the Nightlife event will also end on the 23rd? Or is the end date still set for the 22nd?

Game Update 5.4 was pushed to August 23rd. Does this mean the Nightlife event will also end on the 23rd? Or is the end date still set for the 22nd?

Still the 22nd:

As a separate note on timing, the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event will still end tomorrow. That is scheduled ahead of time to end on a specific date/time.

Thanks Bioware for being wrong on the event ending on a date, rather than with the delayed patch.

Finally got my piggy last night. If it is still up tonight, might try for one more. Or another 3 speeders, only have 14 of them and have 17 characters....