<Shock and Jawa> / <Full Metal Jawa> Looking for New Members

Gidrea

Shock and Jawa and Full Metal Jawa are accepting new members.

We are here for you! Newbies and low-level players are always welcome. Don’t be shy!

Bring all your Alts! We’re altaholics and not afraid to admit it!

We have Ops teams, and weekly Ops open to anyone.

We only have a few rules!

Be respectful of others.

Don't be offensive or profane in guild or voice chat.

Be age 16 or over.

HAVE FUN!

If you are interested in us, we’re interested in you! (We’re probably interested in you, anyway.)

Ask any member you see if you can speak to an officer! We’re here for you! Or you can apply on our website at www.shockandjawa.org.

DETAILS:

PvE Centered

Team Ops, Weekly Open Ops

Flagship & Stronghold with all the conveniences!

XP and Reputation bonuses

Weekly repair allowances

Website

Mumble

Our objective to provide a clean, safe, and friendly group where people can have fun. We have ladies, married couples, LGBT folks, bachelors, grandmas, minorities, etc, etc... We've been troll free since 2012!

Be a Jawa, not a jerk! Join us and have fun!

Edited by Gidrea

Do you guys just focus on Ops, or do you regularly do other PVE stuff (Heroics, Flashpoints) together too? It would be nice to have a regular group for Flashpoints and endgame group content like Star Fortress Heroics and Eternal Championship arena runs.

Although my bounty hunter is certainly interested in Ops. It's her profession, after all.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
<Shock and Jawa> / <Full Metal Jawa> is still alive and kicking and looking for more awesome Jawas to join our sandcrawler. No matter what your play style or skill level is, there is always a place for you in our sandcrawler. Visit our website for more info or contact any one of our members online and become a Jawa today!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
<Shock and Jawa> / <Full Metal Jawa> is looking for more awesome Jawas to join our sandcrawler. Although the sandcrawler is a bit smaller these days we are still alive and kicking. No matter what your play style or skill level is, there is always a place for you. Visit our website for more info or join us in discord and become a Jawa today!

I just transferred to this server was wondering if you are accepting new members. My characters range from DPS to heals plus crafters on Jan 3rd starting a job and my game time will be limited for at least 8 weeks I think. Tuesday will likely be my day off

• 2 months later...

We are back and rebuilding our ranks!

All levels and classes accepted. We have an open op on Saturday nights, level 50 and over, beginners welcome!

We also need 70s for a hard mode progression group, Sundays and Mondays.

Apply on our website or look us up in game!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Happy Onslaught, everyone!!

Not only are Shock and Jawa & Full Metal Jawa still here in 6.0, but we're still recruiting, too! If you're a new or returning SWTOR player who's looking for a casual, small guild environment that actually still has an active core, look no further!

If you're interested in learning more about us, feel free to stop by our Discord server (see other message in this thread), our page on Swtorista's GuildLaunch, our guild website (shockandjawa.org), or even just reply right here! We'd love to meet you.

Hope to see everyone in-game soon!