Cartel Market Update: February 26th, 2013

AmberGreen

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I should be annoyed about that gree armor.. but i'm not. The fact that the others are legacy gear and this isn't makes them worth getting.

Just hope companions wearing rep gear fix is in the patch.

I had forgotten about that bug. Let's hope Bioware didn't!

Edited by idnewton

And I just bought the legacy repair droid :( ......

But more importantly.........ANOTHER DAMN CM UPDATE!? By the Force! Where is our repair bill fixes and stability fixes!? :mad:

And thanks for just throwing out a Scalene armor after making us grind for 3 possible sets. :mad: This crap is getting happening too much EAware.

Edited by Eillack

And I just bought the legacy repair droid :( ......

But more importantly.........ANOTHER DAMN CM UPDATE!? By the Force! Where is our repair bill fixes and stability fixes!? :mad:

And thanks for just throwing out a Scalene armor after making us grind for 3 possible sets. :mad: This crap is getting happening too much EAware.

This blog post was about the update to the Cartel Market. It might not even be all of the things they add in this patch (though it most likely is) and it certainly isn't the patch notes. Chill.

Relax this armor although just a color change is no where near as good as your event armor. Why? Well simple the event armor is legacy bound where if you buy it from the CM only that toon can have it. Plus anyone running around with the colors from the event you know they accomplished more. I don't think you have anything to be mad about.

So after making players waste time in your fake content time-sink Why did you just decide to throw out the Gree armor set to the Cartell market? Lazyness? Too understaffed to make new items? Greed? Trying to just cash cow the population more? Or you just plain trolling? Edited by Darth-Malice

So after making players waste time in your fake content time-sink Why did you just decide to throw out the Gree armor set to the Cartell market? Lazyness? Too understaffed to make new items? Greed? Trying to just cash cow the population more? Or you just plain trolling?

Wow, flame much. Hate to break it to you - not everything Bioware does is a giant conspiracy to waste your time.

If they threw the sets on the vendor people would complain because they didn't know the armor would be on the vendor, and they would have done X or Y if they had known it was (because if this armor went on the vendor, it would be for Legendary status (because of the "Perfect Gold Bisector" title). A lot of people only got enough reputation to get the champion gear, and didn't care about Legendary. You're way overreacting to this, and not seeing the big picture at all. You should probably think for a second why they did what they did, instead of insulting them when they literally just gave you new content. They didn't even have to make the Gold Scalene gear.

Edited by idnewton

agreed. while we can expect certain things within games, people need to try and temper their sense of entitlement a little bit.

in regards to the gold scalene armour, while i may not agree with BW, i have two words for you:

'Revenue Stream'

From a business point of view it makes perfect sense because it means all the people that didnt even bother with the gree event, or just didnt have the time, will take this shortcut to get some new gear (which imho is one of the better ones they have put up)

Think they would get a lot more credibility if they didnt update the market so much.....make it once a month to coincide with monthly cartel coins. makes stuff more exclusive and therefore desirable.

I stopped getting excited about the cartel market items once i saw 12 people stood by the GTN all wearing the same preceptor's armour.

Black with white glow.

Call me old-fashioned, I call it classic.

I would like to see this too, the colors are nice but a solid black armor with white glow really would look sleek.

Hm, I hope we'll get a nice cowboy hat soon, so I can equip my Bounty Hunter with it.

Oh yes. I have been hoping that there would be a variant of the cowboy hat, an adaptive version, on the cartel market for some time now. That and another helmet gained through the agent storyline, the one that resembles the classic Imperial Scout Trooper: that one I have really wanted to see a modded/adaptive version of.

Edited by Tordos

I remember doing the gree quests and seeing the gold scalene outfits on some of the enemies and I was like "man I wish I could get that color." But it wasn't there so after grinding rep I bought the blue set, augmented it all and look at that the gold is on the CM...Ya cool...thanks BW for being complete ******es.

I remember doing the gree quests and seeing the gold scalene outfits on some of the enemies and I was like "man I wish I could get that color." But it wasn't there so after grinding rep I bought the blue set, augmented it all and look at that the gold is on the CM...Ya cool...thanks BW for being complete ******es.

You're playing an MMO. Live with the fact that it changes.

I see that some of the items haven't been discounted.

For example, 'The Honored Adept's Shroud is now discounted by 40%. Cost: 195 Cartel Coins' is still 325.

I can see that a few of the items are the same too.

Yes, because the Cartel Market didn't actually update. Notice that nothing posted has changed yet? It's because the maintanence hasn't occurred yet. It will though, very soon. (in one and a half hours or so)

Yes, because the Cartel Market didn't actually update. Notice that nothing posted has changed yet? It's because the maintanence hasn't occurred yet. It will though, very soon. (in one and a half hours or so)

Actually, you are indeed correct. I think perhaps it's because I saw a few of the existing discounts on SOME of the items and assumed those were the new discounts. Clearly, I need to read the big red writing a bit more thoroughly next time!

Actually, you are indeed correct. I think perhaps it's because I saw a few of the existing discounts on SOME of the items and assumed those were the new discounts. Clearly, I need to read the big red writing a bit more thoroughly next time!

lol nbd it'll all take effect as of tomorrow.