Fix Novare Coast

Arcadius-Fett

What needs to be done in NC is thw wall exploit where Body Type 1 or 2 can literally go into a wall and not be targeting and cap a turret that way...my team had to deal with a Sorc that sed this exploit to cap south and kept healing all the dps on their team. We killed their dps at one point and this same sorc kept using this exploit on any turret he went to. :mad:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I'll have to try going through the wall...my character is body type 1. :rolleyes:

Pretty sure it's solid there, have even been blasted by knockbacks into it and didn't go through it. Although I bet if I tried I could get stuck in it and have to kill myself to reset. Now that's my luck with body type 1...and yes, sometimes /unstuck kills you.

What needs to be done in NC is thw wall exploit where Body Type 1 or 2 can literally go into a wall and not be targeting and cap a turret that way...my team had to deal with a Sorc that sed this exploit to cap south and kept healing all the dps on their team. We killed their dps at one point and this same sorc kept using this exploit on any turret he went to. :mad:

I thought they fixed this.

I remember reading a patch note or some such.

You can't cap from the corners anymore or something like that.

But yeah .. this was an actual exploit where the player could not be targeted etc.

"invisable wall" style bug.