Pocket Sarlacc Binding

Cerconus

I just got 2 pocket sarlacc and I put the first one on one of my action bars, to use it frequently, then I got the second one and when I looked at it it was bound WITHOUT clicking on it all. No bind timer either. Has anyone experienced this bug/glitch. Is it intended? I can't imagine they would make it auto bind and not be able to sell it on GTN or trade it. Any/all responses would be much appreciated, but I'd like to hear from an employee. Edited by Cerconus

I just got 2 pocket sarlacc and I put the first one on one of my action bars, to use it frequently, then I got the second one and when I looked at it it was bound WITHOUT clicking on it all. No bind timer either. Has anyone experienced this bug/glitch. Is it intended? I can't imagine they would make it auto bind and not be able to sell it on GTN or trade it. Any/all responses would be much appreciated, but I'd like to hear from an employee.

When did you look at the second one? The reason I ask is that your action bar uses the first one in your inventory. The action bar does not always use the same one. If you put your bound one in the bottom row of your inventory, and that was the only one you had, the action bar would always use that one. However, if you then put an unbound one in the first row of your inventory and then clicked your action bar, the action bar would then use the one in the top row of your inventory and bind it to you.

• Dev Post

Hello there folks,

We're investigating an issue where some items may bind if they are in your inventory while you use/bind another item of the same type. We were able to resolve some instances of this, but based on your reports, there are clearly still instances of it happening.

We're sorry for the inconvenience and will follow up in this thread when there's more information available!

Did you put in your bar the sarlacc that appears as the first one or the second one in your inventory ?

Because if it's the second, you have to now that the game always tries to use the first one/stack when you have multiple samples/stacks of the same kind of object. So if you left the unbound one in the "first" place in your inventory, when using the quickbar, ywithout knowing it you used the first, aka the unbound one and bound it.

You can easily see that when you have more than 20 medpacks. For the exemple, let's say you have 25 medpacks, they'll show as a stack of 20 and one stack of 5. Usually you'll sort them so that you put the 20-stack before the 5-stack. If you use some of them when levelling, let's say you used 3 of them (assuming you didn't loot any back) the first stack will contain 17 medpacks and the second 5 medpacks.

Edited by Altheran