Black Bisector!

Kheldras

English is not my main lenguage and this chain was a little hard to follow, but i found it hilarious too, even the conversation between the human Senator and the Gree Senator.

English is my first language, and trust me, you understood it as much as the rest of us :D

(not a lot...)

Made me laugh. I wish I could have done it as a sith, but only if I got the option to lightsabre the droids in half for being annoying.

Is it bad that I actually understood these droids shortly after the first conversation?

Do you understand ordinary conversations?

If you can answer yes to that question then everything is fine, if you answered no, then its bad :p

Do you understand ordinary conversations?

If you can answer yes to that question then everything is fine, if you answered no, then its bad :p

Assuming he does understand ordinary conversation, the ordinary person does not talk like that ^_^.

I thought it was because i was so damn tired, I was listening to the damn things talk and was like WHAT THE *SHUT YO MOUF*. But seriously, i went to sleep and woke up the next day and still was really hard to follow, no idea what i was doing.

• 4 months later...
English is my first language, and trust me, you understood it as much as the rest of us :D

(not a lot...)

Made me laugh. I wish I could have done it as a sith, but only if I got the option to lightsabre the droids in half for being annoying.

I found the language to be fairly straight forward by the end of it. It's just math/colors instead of words to indicate a particular condition. My understanding of it is that Black Bisector is a "Problem Solver" in Gree

Also, perpendicular is a obstacle of some kind and parallel is harmonious operations or working properly.

Sphere is something that they can't fix themselves that is of interest.

edit: found some more info that sounds about right in another topic (though i think his colors are green tangent)

Parallel: Things moving in the same direction, things in-line (tee hee) with your stated goal

Parallelogram: Multiple parallels accomplished at once

Sphere: An encompassing area of interest

Tangent: Something unpredicted and unexpected

Bisector: One who is parallel with you and interacts with that which isn't

Black (absence of color): Something where action is needed or someone that takes action

White (all colors): The stated goal or whole which encompasses an over-arching all

Green: An outside group or force which may or may not be parallel

Purple: Both you, those associated with you, and others

So a purple parallelogram would be something good for everyone present.

Edited by Neptuno