Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

Jadarra

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are investigation missions good to get some of these patterns ?

My slicer has a crapload of those (blue and purple ones), at different levels. I could drop one of the other skills and give it a go, but I'm wondering if it won't be a waste of time and money.

For the best results make pictures from the preview window of a companion so we can properly see the high res versions of the various armors.

I took the screenshots of the republic appearances and most of the female ones were of my sage while the male ones were of a consular companion. I didn't preview on a female companion because she's body type one and I, ah, always found those a bit too stick-thin for my preferences. If people would prefer that, though, it could be done.

I have learned nearly all orange schematics now (only a few missing), so I should really make a load of further screenshots regardless!

Hey everyone, I have released a project I have being working on to catalog high res in-game, in-character screenshots of orange armor. I have a list of all the orange armor craftable by armormech and synthweaver atm but many sets are missing the screenshots for the other faction. If anyone would like to contribute that would be awesome!

Armormech: http://tor-fashion.com/armormech-crafted-sets/

Synthweaving: http://tor-fashion.com/synthweaver-crafted-sets/

Hey everyone, I have released a project I have being working on to catalog high res in-game, in-character screenshots of orange armor. I have a list of all the orange armor craftable by armormech and synthweaver atm but many sets are missing the screenshots for the other faction. If anyone would like to contribute that would be awesome!

Armormech: http://tor-fashion.com/armormech-crafted-sets/

Synthweaving: http://tor-fashion.com/synthweaver-crafted-sets/

However, the neutral armors aren't all that neutral, the appearance is still faction based. Which makes me wonder why there are these republic/imperial only pieces, well, other than the class names inside. I would've preferred the neutral ones to be really neutral, so depending on outfit choice empire and republic could look the same (which also adds a lot more variety options for people within the same faction).

Maybe in a future patch.

Edited by Lyshar

• 2 months later...
<snip>

you can only craft chest legs head for these sets.

May have been true before, but no longer.

I recently acquired a schematic for Ablative Plasteel Boots for my Synthweaver. One of my other alts who also has UT got it from a mission. It is Medium armor, like the other pieces in the Ablative Plasteel set, but only requires level 23 to use, not level 31 like the other Ablative Plasteel pieces listed.

And this post

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=4234334&postcount=163

lists several pieces for hands, wrists, waist or feet, though not all of them for any one set.

So it may be possible to get truly "full" sets of these - head, chest, legs, hands, wrists, waist, feet - not just the first three pieces. Perhaps the OP can update the first page to list all slots for these sets, and then add details on the pieces as folks collect them.

It hasn't been true since 1.3 when all of the custom sets were expanded to include additional pieces.

As far as I can tell there are only three "full" i.e. seven piece sets for each of the different weights of armour and these sets are all the "neutral" ones. Coincidentally I outline the schematics missing from each of the sets at the weekend. Please note however that I've only looked at synthweaving so far.

• 2 weeks later...
And here I thought channeler's or sorcerers gear would look great on Xalek, imagine my disappointment when I realized its class-locked. :t_mad:

Your companions already use your alignment and social scores(and warzone ranks? I don't pvp, I dunno) for purposes of useable gear, you'd think they could at least let you equip your same armor tier companions(like Temple and Lokin for agents) with class-locked gear.

Been grinding heavy low level schematics, got few pieces, still chest and bracers missing. So, after week grind, my list.

Schematics are only from T1 missions (10-16) and I have been vendoring sith schematics, as they have no use for me.

Synthweaver.

Medium armor

LV11

Aspiring Knight's Boots

Aspiring Knight's Gloves

Apprentice's Vest

Apprentice's Leggings

Apprentice's Boots

LV15

Sentinel's Boots

Aspiring Knight's Waistlord

Aspiring Knight's Vest

Aspiring Knight's Leggings

Aspiring Knight's Bracers

Light armor

LV11

Force Initiate's Gloves

Jedi Initiate's Gloves

Heavy armor

LV15

Peacekeeper's Boots

Armormech

Medium armor

LV11

Rugged Smuggling Boots

Drelliad Jacket

Drelliad Gloves

LV15

Rugged Smuggling Jacket

Rugged Smuggling Bracers

Gunslinger's Boots

Heavy armor

LV11

Republic Trooper's Gauntlets

Republic Trooper's Boots

Hardened Plastifold Greaves

LV15

Republic Trooper's Greaves

Republic Trooper's Chestguard

Heavy and light drop rate is ridiculously low and opposite faction schematics drop rate is ridiculously high. Medium drop rate is OK.

My guess is that Republic Trooper's set have similar items as Aspiring Knight's set, AKA few bits at LV11 and rest at LV15.

Edit: Updated, got couple more bits.

Edited by Chaffery

Been grinding heavy low level schematics, got few pieces, still chest and bracers missing. So, after week grind, my list.

Schematics are only from T1 missions (10-16) and I have been vendoring sith schematics, as they have no use for me.

Unless you're a roleplayer who refuses to support the Empire in any way(and nothing wrong with that if you are), the Empire schematics, or rather the gear produced with them(or both), can be sold on the GTN, possibly for quite the pretty penny, especially belt and bracers.

Unless you're a roleplayer who refuses to support the Empire in any way(and nothing wrong with that if you are), the Empire schematics, or rather the gear produced with them(or both), can be sold on the GTN, possibly for quite the pretty penny, especially belt and bracers.

Actually that I don't know yet, are GTN's linked, so republic could sell empire stuff and other way around?

And every single Heavy Republic armor has a hood. Really? Couldn't there be one set with out a stupid hood?
Yeah, I'd love an orange version of the Heavy Thermal Chestguard my knight is currently wearing. No hood, and main color is black. Nice contrast to his very much Light alignment. ;-)

It's really too low level for him any more, even though I made him a "purple" version of it. But I just haven't found anything, crafted or not, that I like the look of quite as well.

Similarly, I'd like to get an "orange" outfit for my Scoundrel that doesn't have a cape, or look like he's wearing a WWII lifevest....

Edited by Adric_the_Red