Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

SerZa

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning to both of you =)

Let's wait until they patch the patch that was patching the bugs from yesterday :confused:

lovely

EDIT: I just went over to the general forums and read about whats happeneing. Bioware really messed up. I'm at work so I can't play anyway. Hopefully the servers will be back up before I'm ready to play tonight. If not i have a book to keep me occupied but I would really rather play

Edited by gwyneira

lovely

At least it's about what...8am for you? It's 4pm for me and I haven't been able to play for 15 minutes....and now that they accidentally rolled back a bunch of crap even those 15 minutes are probably lost...and it's not like I spent 5 hours yesterday trying to get a group for the heroics I did today or anything >_< *deep breaths*...

So, how's your daughter? Is she completely ok now?

EDIT:

lovely

EDIT: I just went over to the general forums and read about whats happeneing. Bioware really messed up. I'm at work so I can't play anyway. Hopefully the servers will be back up before I'm ready to play tonight. If not i have a book to keep me occupied but I would really rather play

I'm just getting aggravated because I'm trying to get the darn datacrons from the Jawa Balloon and either the server comes down or I get dropped from the darned thing.....spending 3 hours like this between yesterday and today is not fun....

Edited by KorvusKaar

At least it's about what...8am for you? It's 4pm for me and I haven't been able to play for 15 minutes....and now that they accidentally rolled back a bunch of crap even those 15 minutes are probably lost...and it's not like I spent 5 hours yesterday trying to get a group for the heroics I did today or anything >_< *deep breaths*...

So, how's your daughter? Is she completely ok now?

yup she's better. thanks for asking.

Boss called in sick today and no server to play on. Guess I'll go get a haricut or pick up some groceries. Hopefully I don't run into my boss at the store. If the servers were up I would not be risking my job!

Oh and good morning! :D

Boss called in sick today and no server to play on. Guess I'll go get a haricut or pick up some groceries. Hopefully I don't run into my boss at the store. If the servers were up I would not be risking my job!

don't risk your job. how will you pay for the sub?

I've heard BW being blamed for a lot of things, but making someone losing their job would be a first :p

EDIT: I'm sorry but I had to laugh

UPDATE: 10:53AM CDT

During last night's maintenance, some areas of the game were reverted to pre-Game Update 1.2 status. Some areas were 'missing' and characters that were in those areas would be unavailable. We took the live servers offline at approx 9:30AM CDT (Austin time).

Our server and deployment teams are now working to rebuild assets for the live servers, but this is unfortunately not a quick process. We currently estimate that our downtime could be up to eight hours, but that time may be extended.

We are expecting the servers to be available again at 6:00PM CDT (April 14th, 12:00AM BST, 1:00AM CEST, 9:00AM AEST). We'll update you with information in this thread when we have it.

We sincerely apologize for the unexpected downtime today. We’ll update you with more details later.

Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this issue.

Probably the guy that's responsible for this huge fail had made a bet with another guy that something was going to go really wrong on Friday the 13th :p

Edited by KorvusKaar

Well, friday night here atm and had planned to level my jedi, well give me time to finish my book.

Hows evryone tonight?

I'm sick; really annoying because I have a ton of stuff to do this weekend and lectures to go to and if there's one thing I hate is to be that guy that won't stop coughing during lectures >_>

Wait what? Your boss called in sick and you go get a haircut and pick up groceries...and hope you don't run into your boss at the store risking your job because the servers are not up???

Honestly, what kind of work do you do??? :confused:

Greetings all! My name is Brad and I am FINALLY playing TOR. Like most of us here, lifelong SW fan of course. When I am not playing, I spend my spare time in the US Navy. Nice to meet all of you, and MTFBWY.

Greetings Brad, and welcome to the tread. Just a correction, Nobody play swtor atm because bioware have fckt up theyr patch...

What do you do in the navy? Seems its alot of military people in this game. Its even alot of guilds for veterans :)

Greetings Brad, and welcome to the tread. Just a correction, Nobody play swtor atm because bioware have fckt up theyr patch...

What do you do in the navy? Seems its alot of military people in this game. Its even alot of guilds for veterans :)

Thanks boleole! Good to hear there's a lot of military hanging around. I am a submariner nuclear electronics technician. Sounds a lot fancier on paper. ;)

Good luck getting better. What do you study?

Since I finished with my physical therapy course now I'm doing a Lymph Drainage course on Sundays and this Saturday I have a vertebral column pathologies lecture...

Wait what? Your boss called in sick and you go get a haircut and pick up groceries...and hope you don't run into your boss at the store risking your job because the servers are not up???

Honestly, what kind of work do you do??? :confused:

I have no idea but it seems like a good job :p

Greetings all! My name is Brad and I am FINALLY playing TOR. Like most of us here, lifelong SW fan of course. When I am not playing, I spend my spare time in the US Navy. Nice to meet all of you, and MTFBWY.

Well, right now you're NOT playing TOR :p Welcome to the thread Brad :)

Thanks boleole! Good to hear there's a lot of military hanging around. I am a submariner nuclear electronics technician. Sounds a lot fancier on paper. ;)

The title "submariner nuclear electronics technician" is probably fancier than pretty much most other titles you ever could aspire too.

However, ... I got nothing...;)

Keep the ocean safe :D Some years ago I worked 5 months as a librarian in the naval academy here, and the submarine cadetts where a crazy bunch. Damn, I miss that time and the guys. It was cool, from time to time submarines cruised passed my office window and on my desk it was an old ww2 german submarine binocular wich had incredible magnification.

Those where the days....

Anyway, just a tiny patch to download then im off to respec my sage and try a horrible hard boss on belsavis again with new spec.