Conquest Rewards

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Quick heads up about this week's Conquest rewards. We have run into an issue with the rewards being granted this week. Due to that, this week, and next week's rewards will both be granted during our maintenance on Tuesday, September 22nd. That maintenance is currently planned to include 3.2.2.

Also, as a part of this, we are going to be bringing character transfers back online within an hour or so of this post. We will notify you of any other changes that occur and thank you all for your patience!

-eric

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't have my conquest rewards from the week 3.3.1 dropped.

You promised something vague about "running a script" but so far you seem to be just hoping it will be forgotten about.

Edited by Rykko

Hey folks,

Quick heads up about this week's Conquest rewards. We have run into an issue with the rewards being granted this week. Due to that, this week, and next week's rewards will both be granted during our maintenance on Tuesday, September 22nd. That maintenance is currently planned to include 3.2.2.

Also, as a part of this, we are going to be bringing character transfers back online within an hour or so of this post. We will notify you of any other changes that occur and thank you all for your patience!

-eric

Does this also mean that whomever conquered planets and came in first would not have control over that planet?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey folks,

-eric

So, Eric, you guys have failed to provide these awards again as well as closed all of our tickets. Will we ever get our rewards? I usually do not complain but this is terrible.

Hey everyone!

We are granting the Conquest rewards today in batches. Some of you may already have them on logging in, and others will get them later today.

-Tait

And what about the conquest rewards for that week in August that weren't granted when patch 3.2.1 came out?

We're still waiting on those.

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

To clear up any confusion, the grant for Conquests that will be happening throughout the day are for the missed rewards from August. If by the end of the day you feel that there are any Conquest achievements or rewards missing, please let us know.

Thanks!

-eric

I'm a guildleader of one of the guilds who won a planet last week. We had good competition and me and my guildies spent 4-5 h daily in groupfinder opses to get conquest point. Same for spaming pvp (ground and GSF) and endless craft.

So today me and my guildies log in and just get personal reward. No achievments, no titles and even when you arrive at planet that we won it doesn't say that we control it. Why do you do that? I mean do i and my guild pay for subscribtion so we would have such things? I think no.

Also, you said that we'll get rewards from august "soon™". I assume that we get rewards for last week in 4.0? Or even later?

Also, you said that we'll get rewards from august "soon™". I assume that we get rewards for last week in 4.0? Or even later?

Got the rewards from August about 1 hour ago. Titles from August and last week still missing but i hope that they come with an extra rollout.

Edited by Paktaii

Still missing the conquest reward from 11th to 17th August and the titles from 11th to 17th August + 15th to 21st September.....

And i have same problems, more of that, i and entire my guild have problem with Oricon conquest (rewards received, titles NOT RECEIVED). All of my guild-mates are angry, somebody enrage.

I want ask Bioware: Why you are so irresponsible? Why your support team are so incompetent? Every time when you are install patches some of in-game content are became broken (titles, achievements, ops-bosses or any else)!

On behalf of entire my Guild [RETALIATION] i DEMAND: FIX ERRORS OF ORICON'S CONQUEST AND DO IT NOT TOMORROW BUT TODAY!

Or you will lose dozens of subscribers!

P.S. You should be ashamed of your frequent technical bugs!

Edited by Ernadaxus

And i have same problems, more of that, i and entire my guild have problem with Oricon conquest (rewards received, titles NOT RECEIVED). All of my guild-mates are angry, somebody enrage.

I want ask Bioware: Why you are so irresponsible? Why your support team are so incompetent? Every time when you are install patches some of in-game content are became broken (titles, achievements, ops-bosses or any else)?

On behalf of the my Guild [RETALIATION] i DEMAND: FIX ERRORS OF ORICON'S CONQUEST AND DO IT NOT TOMORROW BUT TODAY!

Or you will lose dozens of subscribers!

P.S. You should be ashamed of your frequent technical bugs!

Here you go

Hey folks,

To clear up any confusion, the grant for Conquests that will be happening throughout the day are for the missed rewards from August. If by the end of the day you feel that there are any Conquest achievements or rewards missing, please let us know.

Thanks!

-eric

Tait, you gave out rewards an no titles. I should have received Conqueror of CZ-198!