Legacy Armor (Can I send to Alt with 63's installed)

FatEdd

Hi,

I have been told that if I purchase a full set of orange moddable legacy armor with my main, rip out the 63's from my PvP armor, put into the legacy, that I am able to send this legacy armor inc 63's to the character I am currently leveling, or any character I have??.

If so, would I also be able to rip out the 63's and put it into any orange moddable armor and get the set bonus?.

Before I spend best part of 1m credits in doing this, anyone here confirm to me that I will be able to do this?.

Thanks

Fat

Edited by FatEdd

Yeah it is possible.

I often rip out pvp mods and send over ina legacy item to my cybertech or artivice etc.

Not cheap though, costs around 11-12k per item u rip out of ya pvp armour plus the cost of ya legacy armour.

Yea, not cheap at all, its the cost of the legacy armor around 1m, not bothered to much about the cost of ripping mods out, strangely enough.

Now once I send over this armor with those mods in to another char, am I then able to rip those mods out and put into armor I would actually like to use?, which ultimately is the crunch for me. If I am unable to take out from the legacy and put into the actual look I would like, I wont do it,haha.

Obviously the whole idea of doing this, is to not have to grind my PT firebug through hell basically to get the armor that my merc has which is perfect for PT firebug.

Thanks

Edited by FatEdd

yeah thats correct,

once u take the mod/armouring etc out of the legacy armour you will be able to place in another armour and this is certain so u wont be wasting ya money.

hehe, just the confirmation I wanted, thanks a bunch :) :). Enemies watch out is all I have to say then :p.

With the legacy bowcaster I got from the Chevin hunt I can also send color crystals and barrels between toons, which is pretty cool considering how easy it is to get purple power crystals on imp side versus pub side. Still waiting on the legacy lightsaber....

Also, when they added mods to offhand they didn't seem to bound the armorings to "offhand". Whereas with everything else you'll need that piece of legacy gear (legs for legs, head for head, etc). I sent a war hero offhand focus between toons in a legacy chestpiece...

BUT... I don't think u can move the armor off a shield/focus offhand.

Plz let me know if I am wrong?

I tried to ship one in a belt and I got a message that it was restricted to that piece.

I don't know why they even let u remove it if u can't use it anywhere else???

your doing something wrong, name all the pieces your working with. What belt are you using? what armor is it? from what offhand was it?