Helping your partners?

Vilentia

Friend of mine and I duo alot. He was trying to finish his Act 1 story and can't do it solo as of yet. I was curious is there is a chance that I could help him. He's got a new space point that I can't seem to get to from my galactic map. Would I have to jump on his ship and go that way?

Depends on if you are both the same class, and up to the same level. If so then you could wait for him to arrive at the location and you should be able to fly your ship there (did this for one of my lowbie friends) but if not then you should be able to take a ride on his ship aswell. also do not forget to reset your phase before you enter as to make sure you are helping him out.

Friend of mine and I duo alot. He was trying to finish his Act 1 story and can't do it solo as of yet. I was curious is there is a chance that I could help him. He's got a new space point that I can't seem to get to from my galactic map. Would I have to jump on his ship and go that way?

My brother and I have been leveling a Trooper and Jedi Knight together. To be able to get to the areas that are class specific (like spaceships and stations) you follow your friend onto their ship, let them pilot to the place and leave with them onto their quest site (when you leave the quest site back to the ship you actually hop onto your ship and not his for some reason).

My brother and I have been leveling a Trooper and Jedi Knight together. To be able to get to the areas that are class specific (like spaceships and stations) you follow your friend onto their ship, let them pilot to the place and leave with them onto their quest site (when you leave the quest site back to the ship you actually hop onto your ship and not his for some reason).

^Yup, this.

My husband and I are lvling an IA and a BH together and we got to the end of act 1 on our chars last night. We had the same problem where altho we were grouped I couldnt see his quest location and he couldnt see mine so we just just took turns boarding each other's ship and having the quest owner fly to the location and then we did the quests together.

I must say his ship is much cooler than mine. :p