Does MIA - Deadeyes just end, or am I missing something?

Cheeseblaster

I went through the mission w/Aric (as required) on Nar Shadda and at the end it turns out the deadeyes have been moved. We go back and talk to the guy (Balkar is it?) who is having a conversation with some uptight ****** who is whining about the IMp ambassador. Aric says he'll get the coordinates of where the deadeyes have been taken, but I haven't heard anything from Aric about it since then.

Is this bugged, or does it really take this long, or is it just over? It doesn't even show up in my mission log anymore.

Edited by Cheeseblaster

It happens eventually; just keep racking up affection with Aric and you'll get it eventually. You also need to be in Chapter 2 for the next part of it; there's one mission per chapter for companions (though only the first companion actually is a mission-mission, the rest seem to just do it themselves)

It happens eventually; just keep racking up affection with Aric and you'll get it eventually. You also need to be in Chapter 2 for the next part of it; there's one mission per chapter for companions (though only the first companion actually is a mission-mission, the rest seem to just do it themselves)

Thanks for teh info!

I usually roll with Elara... but maybe i'll throw something Arics way every once in a while.

Yeah, the bonus quest line with Aric was EXTREMELY satisfying imo. It completely made up for how disinterested and disappointed I was in both the 2nd and 3rd acts of the trooper storyline. Act 1 was my favorite, but the story sort of sputtered out and became extremely predictable after that point. As an aside: The knight storyline has my jaw dropping left and right so far(on Balmorra) which is something that I really didn't think would happen given how poorly it started imho.

This thread and the replies make me soooo excited to get to the end of the trooper storyline! I am positive the only reason I've made it so far so fast (my mmo track record is horrendous) is because of these story lines. I started the game off thinking the cut scenes would annoy me but now I am constantly in a rush to get to the next one. And I check on my companions all the time to see if they're ready to chat me up. Maxed out my investigation skill at 39 just today because I've been overloading them all with gifts, lol. And I'm a huge altoholic so once my trooper is leveled up it'll be on to the next. Considering consular or possibly inquisitor... maybe even bounty hunter. @_@ I have made one of each and gotten just a couple levels on them so far.

If anyone is wondering what I mean by horrendous, I mean I have tried 5 other MMO's that I can remember and never got a single character to max level... ever. (FFXI, Lineage 2, Aion, WoW, and Rift.) :o