#1 Sorcerer Streaming Top Dmg Every Game

corota

If you want to impress me as a sorcerer then be the top healer every game. The top healer is who will usually get the MVP votes and is going to be FAR more respected. Damage dealers are a dime a dozen.

If you want to impress me as a sorcerer then be the top healer every game. The top healer is who will usually get the MVP votes and is going to be FAR more respected. Damage dealers are a dime a dozen.

Lol, I am top heals in almost every WZ and I never get an MVP vote lol. It's always the top DMG.

Lol, I am top heals in almost every WZ and I never get an MVP vote lol. It's always the top DMG.

im ususally top damage and i hardly ever get mvp votes. i always vote for a healer, unless there isnt one and then i just pretty much randomly pick.

but as a dps, having a good healer makes all the difference

What do you get for being MVP?

I always pick the one with the least dmg, least heals and least medals, basicly the guy who is afking the whole game, thats my mvp :p

I do the same as top healer it's even easier

Who said he was trying to impress you, personally i could care less about impressing random strangers on the internet.

I enjoyed watching abit of ligthing spamming, was fun to see even if wasent blown away.

What do you get for being MVP?

I always pick the one with the least dmg, least heals and least medals, basicly the guy who is afking the whole game, thats my mvp :p

ROFL LOL-I may start doing that as well, I love this idea.

I dont think you get anything but the sense of recognition that others on your team see you are doing well and it's appreciated.

No offense to the OP. I'm sure you're just dandy to watch PvP, but why are 99% of the PvP videos posted here of Sorcerers? Could it be because they're 99% of the population? I'd love to watch something else, thanks. Too much Force Lightning leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Edited by vindianajones

I don't think the warzones are really damage dependent. I mean, I don't care who is top damage. I care about medals. Medals require damage, healing, guarding, defending objectives, etc. The more medals, the more they helped the team.

Top damage is only going to have 3 or 4 medals. Do damage and get goals, defend, etc, and you'll get 6, 7, 8, 9+ medals.

I vote MVP based on medals. A level 16 isn't going to be top damage or healing, but a level 16 that is doing damage, guarding/healing, running the ball, etc. can easily get 7 or 8 medals and they deserve an MVP vote for helping the team.

MVP gives you more Valor and more Warzone commendations - just like more medals does as well, so it's a double incentive to actually help out instead of spamming a spell to get high damage.

No offense to the OP. I'm sure you're just dandy to watch PvP, but why are 99% of the PvP videos posted here of Sorcerers? Could it be because they're 99% of the population? I'd love to watch something else, thanks. Too much Force Lightning leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

It's more likely because the kind of person who is drawn to a light armor squishy mage type class is more inclined to post video's.

Pure lies, I've been top healer every game I've played since I respecced and rarely ever get medals unless its a premade. I had a game where I went 565,330 Healing Done on Void Star, it was a pug, so no guard, and I still managed to only let 2 people die the whole game. My team ended up losing and I had 0 MvP votes. This is rather consistent for me and I usually get 400,000 or so at this point regardless of the warzone, yet I never get medals unless I queue as a group with my guild.

I don't think the warzones are really damage dependent. I mean, I don't care who is top damage. I care about medals. Medals require damage, healing, guarding, defending objectives, etc. The more medals, the more they helped the team.

Top damage is only going to have 3 or 4 medals. Do damage and get goals, defend, etc, and you'll get 6, 7, 8, 9+ medals.

I vote MVP based on medals. A level 16 isn't going to be top damage or healing, but a level 16 that is doing damage, guarding/healing, running the ball, etc. can easily get 7 or 8 medals and they deserve an MVP vote for helping the team.

MVP gives you more Valor and more Warzone commendations - just like more medals does as well, so it's a double incentive to actually help out instead of spamming a spell to get high damage.

This makes sense, I would have too agree. Never thought of it that way. I usually looked at damage healing and objective pts and decided that way.

Pure lies, I've been top healer every game I've played since I respecced and rarely ever get medals unless its a premade. I had a game where I went 565,330 Healing Done on Void Star, it was a pug, so no guard, and I still managed to only let 2 people die the whole game. My team ended up losing and I had 0 MvP votes. This is rather consistent for me and I usually get 400,000 or so at this point regardless of the warzone, yet I never get medals unless I queue as a group with my guild.

Yep, most people vote for their bros regardless how good/bad their bro did in the match.

Yep, most people vote for their bros regardless how good/bad their bro did in the match.

I just vote for who ever I noticed was actually trying to win the match, heals dmg whatever. I'll vote as often for that one guy that manages to sucker 5 of them off a node.

Aight, im gonna be real.

you have a nice stream and all, like the game play and what not. Im not gonna bash you for the Sorc play like the other noobs who dont know all of their abilities and just see lighting and assume every attack is one attack with different variations of damage.

I am gonna bash you on your voice...

If i had to listen to you, all day...I would jump off the tower in Dubai, with no parachute.

Your voice reminds me of the annoying kid that sits in the back of class, and asks stupid questions every 5 minutes just to here himself talk.

Im quite sure if we had voice chat in game and I was in the same

wz as you..I would suicide in hopes that it randomly kicks me and everyone in the warzone just so I can be relieved of the ear pinching tones that you produce.

Nice stream though :D

Aight, im gonna be real.

you have a nice stream and all, like the game play and what not. Im not gonna bash you for the Sorc play like the other noobs who dont know all of their abilities and just see lighting and assume every attack is one attack with different variations of damage.

If i had to listen to you, all day...I would jump off the tower in Dubai, with no parachute.

Your voice reminds me of the annoying kid that sits in the back of class, and asks stupid questions every 5 minutes just to here himself talk.

wz as you..I would suicide in hopes that it randomly kicks me and everyone in the warzone just so I can be relieved of the ear pinching tones that you produce.

I wasn't talking I was in ventrilo, my mic is muted

Aight, im gonna be real.

Little harsh, isn't it? The sound of your voice is kind of something you're born and bred with. Why single something out like that?