"table loot fine"

I perfectly understand that the issue was raised several times more likely.

But I can not keep silent any longer.

We have 14 people in the raid (some little plays, someone is busy on some days) as a result often comes out that we have five inquisitors 2 hunters and 1 imperial agent.

But the shaft of a "great loot tables" gives very strange results.

This is the third raid we have a double explosion loot for the agent.

The worst thing that an agent fall twinned weapons.

In the first campaign for the agent dropped five of the 14 items (2 main hand for 1 ia).

In the second eight of the 15 items (2 main hand for ia 1). 3 double loot for ia.

We have 11 items out of 15 (today was a small exception, dropped weapons to Inquisitor and ... main hand for ia). 4 double loot for ia. 2 bosses drop loot only for ia (it's perfect to see that boss drop 4 items ... for 1 class.

Inside the Game Service said that the "table loot fine".

And now the question: are you sure that your table is correct loot?

I known think called "Korean random" but not expect it in p2p game.

Most of your thread is hard to understand.

I apologize.

English is not my native language. So I'm writing a online-translator.

I wrote about double item loot (2 hands, 2 main hands, 2 body ets) for class who only 1 in raid.

This week we have this ops:

5 inq.

2 bh.

1 ia.

24/44 item loot droped for ia/sm class (I mean the set items and weapon). 5 weapon for 1 (ONE) ia in raid ops.

4 bosses have loot only for IA/Sm class.

Edited by Snean

With 3 classes present you'd expect, on average, 15 items of Smuggler loot. 19 is higher than that but not by all that much. Is it a bit frustrating? Yep. But it does encourage people to balance their raids a bit better. (We had a first last night, more Smugglers than Consulars!)

With 3 classes present you'd expect, on average, 15 items of Smuggler loot. 19 is higher than that but not by all that much. Is it a bit frustrating? Yep. But it does encourage people to balance their raids a bit better. (We had a first last night, more Smugglers than Consulars!)

Sorry my error ... not 19/44. 24/44 (5+8+11)/(14+15+15).

1st in Denova was 5/14 for ia/sm but last boss drop 2 weapon and 1 set part for ia/sm class. 5/14 - norm random count but 2 weapon for 1 char in ops. We were surprised but did not raise panic.

2nd in KP nm ... 8/15 ... and last boss drop loot only for ia/sm. Double weapon and double set item. Only 1 item for inq classes. i recall ... we have 5 inq in raid. 2 bosses (last one too :( ) has loot only for sm/ia.

3rd on EV hm (try equip new members in guild). 2 first bosses have loot only for ia/sm classes. 3 double items. All next bosses not droping any double items but drop 1 item for ia/sm classes and 1 item for bh. 11/15 loot for ia/sm.

We have 5 inq in raid. We are very saddened by these settings loot.

Edited by Snean