1 v 1 Champions Tournament

xIphonex

Hey it's your friendly neighborhood laughing box Chukles. On 2/23/2013 which is 3 weeks from this upcoming Saturday I will be hosting the first ever 1 v 1 Champions Tournament. Anybody can enter and the prize fund will end up being 10 million credits. Top 4 spots will be given a portions of the prize fund. Buy-ins for the tournament will be at 100 thousand credits. We will be doing a double-elimination format for this event. So come one and come all, to get your chance to be the champion of the Harbinger! (PS depending on how many people show up, that will determine the prize fund. I was looking at getting enough people interested to get to the 10 million prize fund. If we have more people than expected the prize fund can easily get over 10 million.)

~If you are interested in this event, post your names here so Spliffy and I can start up the brackets!

yeah why not you can enter two toons just park it by the area we do this at. i'm going to have to charge for entry per toon then that's the only problem so your gonna be paying 200k instead of 100k. i am pretty sure i want this event held on narshadda infront of the hutt statue. its a very lively atmosphere and sounds perfect for this Edited by xIphonex

Great...I work every other Sat and this so happens to be that "other Sat". I can't Shank those that I so dearly wanna shank. Go luck to those in it.

Will someone be broadcasting this on twitch.tv? That way I can watch and talk smack from work. If the 18 firewalls don't prevent me from watching it.

Assuming the area you have selected has at least semi-decent line of sight positions you can count on seeing me there. I refuse to stand still in one spot on an open platform to be beaten on.

Anyways, if this is the case ^^^ I will bring my electric hugs.

I look forward to making you "superior classes" tremble. :rak_04:

Assuming the area you have selected has at least semi-decent line of sight positions you can count on seeing me there. I refuse to stand still in one spot on an open platform to be beaten on.

sorcs don't have a problem in duels (except against shadows) and you know it. The balance issue (if there is one) is in ranked war zones where burst is king.

Anyways I"ll be there chuckles on Asuna. Rules? Consumables? Respecing between rounds? and I agree with darc LOS had to be available.

Challenge has been issued, wild marauder appears.

sorcs don't have a problem in duels (except against shadows) and you know it. The balance issue (if there is one) is in ranked war zones where burst is king.

Anyways I"ll be there chuckles on Asuna. Rules? Consumables? Respecing between rounds? and I agree with darc LOS had to be available.

I made the "superior classes" comment to provoke someone. :) I'm hoping to defeat specific people at this event. My placement when the tournament is over really doesn't matter to me.

If you'd like I can advertise this event on my stream and/or in general chat. Let me know if theres anything I can do to help.

Edited by Deimosmp