Collectors edition vendor

belizar

I love how this thread has been going for over a year....

And still nothing worth a **** for the CE purchasers...

How sad, BW doesnt even show respect for the people who threw money at them BEFORE the game even came out.

This ^

After AoC, you think I would have learned my lesson with CEs, but TOR definitely got through to me not to waste $ on them.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they were going to add some new dyes since the ones they put in the collector's shop could be sold on the gtn?

I wouldn't expect them for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. And if they ever come, EAware will deliberately make them horrible combos that no one will want and then they will say that they added something to the CE vendor and people should like it or too bad. :rolleyes:

Edited by Eillack

Eric -

This was not intended, so apologies for that. The goal was for them to be accessible to CE owners directly. However, we are not going to adjust the current Modules as "the cat is a bit out of the bag" on this one and it is already accessible to the rest of the playerbase via trade/sale. Plus, the Collector's Edition folks will still be able to control the economy on this.

Patch notes 2.1.1 -

Dye Modules purchased from the Security Key vendor and the Collector's Edition vendor are now Bind on Pickup.

?

I wouldn't bother if there was a new dye added tomorrow to CE or SK vendor. But for now all this is just ridiculous. I just hope there's really some update to CE coming soon (how long this thread has to be coming back to front?).

it's not you - we were told we would get a new BoP dye...just not when we would get it.

My guess is that it will be months before they introduce additional dye packs, and that will be when we get the new one....if we actually get a new one.

If only they'd but the black dye combos and the white dye combos on the CE vendor.

Even at 100k each (Bound to Legacy) it'd be worth it.

CE's really shouldn't have to pay anything that close for any of the vendor items honestly. Never understood why there is a massive sink in the CE vendor...

CE's really shouldn't have to pay anything that close for any of the vendor items honestly. Never understood why there is a massive sink in the CE vendor...

Yeah, but it's not even closely that funny as 1 mil VIP access to vendor with speeder for 2.5 mil :D

There used to be a nice speeder there...

Well didn't you know that MMOs are all about removing content (not adding it)?

I wonder what will they remove next... will it be another ability that no one supposedly uses, or will it be some armor styles... maybe the entire line of lhosan speeders will get removed.

I believe they removed the speeder due to it being to big and people where using it to block access to mail boxes and cargo holds. I wish they added it to the cartel collections though, I would love to be able to have the korrealis commander on all my characters rather then just the one.

Well didn't you know that MMOs are all about removing content (not adding it)?

I wonder what will they remove next... will it be another ability that no one supposedly uses, or will it be some armor styles... maybe the entire line of lhosan speeders will get removed.

Well, they won't change or add anything there. Here's the answer "why":

http://www.jedinews.co.uk/images/news/articles/Cartel-Coins-290x300.jpg

No, speeder wasn't removed because of its size. There are bigger speeders around. Nothing can get blocked in TOR, it's not like WoW.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Best Buy = Arctic Manka Lynx

Lobelode = GameStop

Forest Nekkar Cat = Unknown EU Retailer

Gilded Flutterplume = Walmart

You can only get one of each pet (it's an account unlock) but you can definitely redeem the different cards and receive the different pets.

By process of elimination, I would guess that Target would be the Crested Orokeet since it's the only current collection pet tied to a Cartel Coin purchase with an unknown origin.

One of those fancy new pets, to the CE vendor should have gone, hmm? :csw_yoda:

Edited by schmel