Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

CourtneyWoods

cmon guys, stop ************ about the time they took to transfer.

they are monitoring the population (finally) and try to avoid another poulation desaster. i think thats absolutely fine.

btw. me and my guildies are stuck on RP-PVP ... an this server is not even mentioned in any posts ;)

Its been mentioned in many posts, and if you're on a euro RP-PVP you maybe crap outta luck for the time being.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks, just wanted to let you all know that we will be opening up more servers today. I also wanted to remind everyone that the opening of origin servers for free character transfers is now in the fine-tuning stage. We will be monitoring server populations and seeing how they stabilize. What this means is that, while we will open up more origin servers today, you're going to see fewer opening up this week and into the next. The weekend will also provide more data for us.

I'm waiting to know what destination Sith'ari will have, before moving my republic lowbies from The Arkanian Legacy to the destination server. Just in case my high lvl imps get same destination, because of the slot number limit.

Its 4:40 pm in europe.

Any news soon?

I hope they had more foresight than that. Making these decisions the day of is really poor planning.

True. But they're evaluating what happens to those server populations after the transfers. They can only guess before that.

Cr@p, I'm turning into a fanboy defending them when I think the whole process is still fubared. I have no problem with how long this process takes, I just don't like the nature of it overall.

Hi folks, just wanted to let you all know that we will be opening up more servers today. I also wanted to remind everyone that the opening of origin servers for free character transfers is now in the fine-tuning stage. We will be monitoring server populations and seeing how they stabilize. What this means is that, while we will open up more origin servers today, you're going to see fewer opening up this week and into the next. The weekend will also provide more data for us.

seriously? what about the other 19 east coast pvp servers? sittin on the fleet with less than 30 people during prime time, waiting 30+ minutes for a pvp match to pop is unacceptable.. how can you say your in the fine tuning stage already

Very distressing news indeed. You really shouldn't transfer half of the population and then leave the rest of us hanging.

Just get the list out so I can get my disappointment over, please.

I understand but... let the 3 remaining EU PVP English servers join Tomb of Freedon Nadd, please!

Into the next week ? Thanks, guess thats another week behind where I can't get any pvp dailies or weeklies done, while everybody else new on fatman finaly gets to progress. We are no lab rats to experiment on here.

:eek: They will actually not finish this week. This looks BAD :mad:

This makes me unhappy into next week and you have some terribad servers, can you atleast answer would origins be opening on a saturday or sunday?

I am amazed at how many gamers are in the software development/computer programming/IT/you get my point industry. I had no idea there were so many of you out there.

http://www.workflow4accountants.com

We're a small company, just a handful of devs. Non-gaming related, as you can see. Are you really surprised gamers have jobs in an industry they've been partaking in most of their lives?

Will you be opening more origin servers or making new destination servers over the weekend?