Joining In-Progress WZs

AngryErik

The queue pop should indicate that it is in progress, and what the current state of a warzone is. Further, it should give you the option of declining to join without losing your place in the queue.

Why? Because I hate sitting in queue for 5 mins, just to have the pleasure of joining a WZ that was lost before I even got in, as a result of some **** who decided not to stick around.

A step further, should be to stop looking for replacements under certain conditions (too many people left, score disparity too great, etc).

Joining a losing match is detrimental for a few reasons:

1) You may not even have time (and depending on the other players on both sides, the ability altogether) to get your 3 minimum medals; I don't have this problem because I can guard, dps, and steal a KB every now and again, but sometimes when there's a few minutes left, it gets close.

2) You're going to lose. Nothing you can do, nothing you did. All you get to do is either grin and bear it, or you yourself can leave and stick some other poor SOB with a spot on the losing team

3) Matches where there is a big difference in skill should be allowed to die, not kept alive for more and more trash talking. People start insulting each other when they lose, which in turn simply fosters the hostility that makes those matches so unpleasant.

In short, I don't want to join a losing match. And I hate losing my place in the queue for it. I don't mind losing, when I contributed to the loss. But to join a lost match... it just sucks.

The having to join on-going games part is the main reason to why I'm not playing shooters anymore. *********** hate it!

Should it really be that hard to implement a "toggle off/on on-going games" alternative? Are they seriously afraid that everyone would turn it off? 95 % of the people playing are so clueless that they don't even seem to care about outcomes of games anymore so I'm pretty sure some of them wouldnt turn it off, assuming that they had the intelligence to find the option.