Light Armor Pants

CravingPhoenix

i think they added more light armor pants in one of the beta builds but for whatever reason took it out or removed many of the light armor pants for launch. my sith inquisitor is wearing the same pants i got on dromund kaas.... :o level 33

but at least it looks better than these skirts.

Edited by daftshadow

Has anyone noticed the *lack* of pants for light armor? I mean what if I want pants and not to have my character look like he's wearing a skirt. Plus doesn't pants support your bits better in a fight? just wondering.

:confused:

Never watched Braveheart then?

In fact, most hand to hand combat throughout history would've been fought 'nackers free hanging', and only in the last couple of thousand years have they been constrained. In that time we've gone from relatively harmless sticks and stones to nuclear and biological warfare. Coincident, I don't think so. Constrained gonads are clearly going to destroy the planet.

• 1 month later...
About 50 threads about this in the consular class forum. Alderan commendation vendors & social gear are your orange options.

Yes, COUNSELORS can go to Alderaan and get Orange Pants... but INQUISITORS may not, as they don't sell them to the empire side.

And don't tell me to go to Dromond Kass and get the level 1 social pants... because those only fit MALE players, not female. There is no Social 1 option for female inquistors to get pants.

I'm beyond frustrated with this. And no, I don't want to spend the next week flying space missions.

Yes, COUNSELORS can go to Alderaan and get Orange Pants... but INQUISITORS may not, as they don't sell them to the empire side.

And don't tell me to go to Dromond Kass and get the level 1 social pants... because those only fit MALE players, not female. There is no Social 1 option for female inquistors to get pants.

I'm beyond frustrated with this. And no, I don't want to spend the next week flying space missions.

You'll be wanting the Supreme Inquisitor's set, then. Trousers with an open robe, hood up, in black & grey. Only downside is that it's about as rare as an orgy on Tython.