Thread: Charge 0m
View Single Post

memerobot
05.09.2018 , 04:41 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by AdjeYo View Post
Well there are a couple of places where charge can get you in trouble, Revan core and Draxus come to mind, and if it works anything like Obliterate does, it'll probably move you a bit, potentially landing you in AoE's.
L2P issues. You see AoE, don't use any ability that causes you to go into it. This is an issue of learning, not the class/spec problem, seriously.

However the most annoying part for me would be that most of the time charge will be on cooldown when you actually want to use it as a gap closer. (As a side note, I don't particularly want Bioware to go messing with Anni's rotation again, it's pretty fun now, but it has been pretty ****** for a while).
If your gap closer is on CD, continue to DPS what you were on, otherwise, again as before, learning issues :\
I never found myself having them back then.

Now the idea of making it generate no rage below 10m intrigues me, because that way it would be a nice way to interrupt or get to your target when you're more like 8m away in PvP, while not making its use rotational.
It is pointless to give it back now. Spec was made more boring than before (thankfully not on the levels of Fury). The way it worked, was unique. Why is there a need to make it to be like the others? :\