Im feeling all nostalgic bros

darthnish

Man i miss pvping with you guys, but **** rl, combo of new job + time zones whenever i log on its like 5 am for you guys, fuuuuuuuuuu , hopefully when servers merge or transfer i can play with you again <3

~Tiemie /Snivy

it started cause i watched the RtS merc vid:

and my scrapper vid where i killed carthy for 90% of the vid

i miss you rts guys ]:

Edited by darthnish

I'm actually in awe on how hard your scoundrel hits. My Operative rarely does 4k damage and I'm like OWAAWAWAHWHWAHAWHAWH SUPER EFFECTIVE!

I've been working on the stats, but something seems... out of place.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/45118787/SWTOR/Huashstats.jpg

This is stimmed with Exotech Skill Stim.

Any advice?

So your that twinked op, the more you know.

I'm actually in awe on how hard your scoundrel hits. My Operative rarely does 4k damage and I'm like OWAAWAWAHWHWAHAWHAWH SUPER EFFECTIVE!

I've been working on the stats, but something seems... out of place.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/45118787/SWTOR/Huashstats.jpg

This is stimmed with Exotech Skill Stim.

Any advice?

you need more power, more power is what you need, i think snivy has 670 or so bonus dmg and 32% tech crit chance, stack them power, keep the cunning augs, im not sure what pieces but off the top of my head medic pants and GS boots have power mods/enchantments, stack it high bro and **** accuracy lol i have 90% accuracy, but then again i use the same set for healing and dpsing , soo i find alacrity power mods awesome.

So your that twinked op, the more you know.

I reckon the only reason why people hated this toon at 43+ isn't because I was a twink, but because I was a twink operative. I can only imagine how frustrating it must have been playing against me.

@darth and krack.

What would your power aim and cunning be sitting at in order to get such ridiculousness of bonus damage?

I reckon the only reason why people hated this toon at 43+ isn't because I was a twink, but because I was a twink operative. I can only imagine how frustrating it must have been playing against me.

@darth and krack.

What would your power aim and cunning be sitting at in order to get such ridiculousness of bonus damage?

Don't do that high bonus ****, it's garbage

Just make sure crit around 38-40 and bonus damage around 670-690. Personally mines a little high at the moment with 645 bonus and 42% crit but I'm gonna change it to 670 with 40 most likely

Since scoundrels only use tech they get a lot less out of power than a melee does since they get no weapon dmg

Edited by MoshhsoM

Since scoundrels only use tech they get a lot less out of power than a melee does since they get no weapon dmg

Inaccurate. Power gives you the same amount of bonus ranged damage as it does bonus tech damage. Also you should really be focussing on crit / surge ratings rather than flat percentages, since bonus crit you get from cunning etc isn't calculated in the DR.

Inaccurate. Power gives you the same amount of bonus ranged damage as it does bonus tech damage. Also you should really be focussing on crit / surge ratings rather than flat percentages, since bonus crit you get from cunning etc isn't calculated in the DR.

That wasnt what I was saying at all >.<

Example time.

Massacre is a melee for marauders. It receives it's dmg from weapon dmg and bonus dmg while the ability called smash only uses force bonus dmg

Massacre = weapon dmg + melee bonus dmg

Smash = force bonus dmg

And the only attack that a scoundrel uses that has weapon dmg is flurry of bolts >.>

So as states before scoundrels benefit hell of a lot less off bonus dmg than melee

Also missing what I was saying. Your example is basically saying that there's not as much benefit to having high weapon damage, but has nothing to do with power, since power will give the same benefit to any attack regardless of whether it's ranged, melee or force. At the same time, by having high weapon damage you're also increasing your tech power, which is in turn buffing the strength of your tech attacks, so there is a point in having high weapon damage as well as high power, even if the weapon damage itself isn't impacting your abilities.

Also missing what I was saying. Your example is basically saying that there's not as much benefit to having high weapon damage, but has nothing to do with power, since power will give the same benefit to any attack regardless of whether it's ranged, melee or force. At the same time, by having high weapon damage you're also increasing your tech power, which is in turn buffing the strength of your tech attacks, so there is a point in having high weapon damage as well as high power, even if the weapon damage itself isn't impacting your abilities.

True.

Then it all comes down to how much the class/spec benefits off bonus dmg or crit

Don't do that high bonus ****, it's garbage

Just make sure crit around 38-40 and bonus damage around 670-690. Personally mines a little high at the moment with 645 bonus and 42% crit but I'm gonna change it to 670 with 40 most likely

When you say "bonus damage around 670-690" you are talking about the (ranged) bonus damage, not the (tech) bonus damage, right? Because it seems I need to stack a lot more power by sacrificing crit to get to 670~ (ranged) bonus, which means that my crit will drop quite below your optimal range of 38~40. If it's the (tech) bonus you're talking about, well... that changes things.

@darth and krack.

Aim about 150 I think? (got all the aim datacrons)

Cunning 1984

Power ~1050 (if I remember correctly)

:)

Also, you guys have to keep in mind that I play heal spec for the most part these days, not scrapper/concealment. Hence why I went for the higher power to increase my overall heal output.

Edited by BennyKrak

When you say "bonus damage around 670-690" you are talking about the (ranged) bonus damage, not the (tech) bonus damage, right? Because it seems I need to stack a lot more power by sacrificing crit to get to 670~ (ranged) bonus, which means that my crit will drop quite below your optimal range of 38~40. If it's the (tech) bonus you're talking about, well... that changes things.

Ranged bonus needs to be that range. Think that's like 940 tech bonus dmg.

I just observed who scared my melee the most and went off their stats. As for how to play the class, learned that from getting my sentinel and guardians *** beat by Heala million times in a row and then by Celo eventually.

Ranged bonus needs to be that range. Think that's like 940 tech bonus dmg.

I just observed who scared my melee the most and went off their stats. As for how to play the class, learned that from getting my sentinel and guardians *** beat by Heala million times in a row and then by Celo eventually.

So for that 38 crit and 670 bonus, have you taken up any EWH parts?