Has anyone modded and augmented the Jedi Battlelord set yet ?

Pandemonyum

I have the Aug kits, I have the gear. However I'll prolly not do it until this weekend. A guildy is working on the Power Augments I want, and he's on back-order on those. So I told him to get the tanks and healers first and then toss me some love. But yes. I will have a full Jedi Battle Lord augmented. Short a belt because I can't get an armoring to fit into it. However as soon as I can it goes on the block too.

Thanks for the replies.

For the ones that did it already would you be willing to share how it turned out ?

For the others that are about to do it, please share your results and thoughts when its done, if you dont mind.

Cheers

Thanks for the replies.

For the ones that did it already would you be willing to share how it turned out ?

For the others that are about to do it, please share your results and thoughts when its done, if you dont mind.

Cheers

I'm not sure what you're expecting. The stats of the modded gear can vary from levelling green armoring\mod\enhancement\augment to full (aside for the augment) Artifact rating 140 endgame stats. In short, there's no limit to modding your orange set right now. Got War Hero, slap those mods on. Slap on an Augment MK6 kit and a purple Might augment and voila, you have augmented War Hero that looks like Battlelord.

Edited by Helig

I don't really get the "green robocop armour" fetish.

Peacekeeper\Indignation\Crusade looks so much more Jedi-like.

Robo-Cop + Light Saber = 100% pure awesome. I can't understand how a human brain doesn't find that to be awesome. Seriously, I have an uncontrolable primal urge to find this look completely awesome. The Awesome Gland in my brain (the gland in all human bodies that reacts to awesome stimuli) goes into over-drive when I see something like this. I'm sorry for you if you don't have the ability to see the awesomeness of something like this...

http://www.postavy.cz/obrazky/ven-zallow-44610.jpg

I mean, what happened to you in your life that something like that is NOT awesome to you? That is the definition of awesome. When explosions go to sleep at night this image is what they see when they close their eyes. I also heard a rumor that whenever someone looks at this image a baby tiger its gets wings. Either that or an eagle gets a tiger. I'm not sure. All I do know is that either way it turns out awesome. Just like that picture.

Edited by Marqhill
grammar/spelling

Robo-Cop + Light Saber = 100% pure awesome. I can't understand how a human brain doesn't find that to be awesome. Seriously, I have an uncontrolable primal urge to find this look completely awesome. The Awesome Gland in my brain (the gland in all human bodies that reacts to awesome stimuli) goes into over-drive when I see something like this. I'm sorry for you if you don't have the ability to see the awesomeness of something like this...

http://www.postavy.cz/obrazky/ven-zallow-44610.jpg

I mean, what happened to you in your life that something like that is NOT awesome to you? That is the definition of awesome. When explosions go to sleep at night this image is what they see when they close their eyes. I also heard a rumor that whenever someone looks at this image a baby tiger its gets wings. Either that or an eagle gets a tiger. I'm not sure. All I do know is that either way it turns out awesome. Just like that picture.

My awesome-gland is triggered by something less... cringe-inducing. Like Indignation chestpiece+epic beard+enormous orange lightsaber (those and the yellow ones look "bigger", compared to others). Classy, scary, manly.

LOL, Helig. You just described my look, except with a blue lightsaber. :)

Must get pic now.

EDIT: Pic

http://ff.devodog.us/dnn/Portals/1/Gallery/Album/1/Archus%20Alair%20-%20Indignation%20Chestguard.jpg

Though I do like the Battlelord stuff. Will probably use that full set once I get campaign stuff. Or maybe just use the Battle Expulsor legs and boots and stay with the classic Jedi look.

Count 'em, Bioware...that's exactly 2 choices we have to look awesome. :)

Edited by Parthenon

My awesome-gland is triggered by something less... cringe-inducing. Like Indignation chestpiece+epic beard+enormous orange lightsaber (those and the yellow ones look "bigger", compared to others). Classy, scary, manly.

I have to agree. There are a lot of nice looking armor pieces for Jedi that you can wear without looking ridiculous.

'Cyan' is a pretty good color to go for Jedi imho. And green. Green's awesome for anyone.

I have to agree. There are a lot of nice looking armor pieces for Jedi that you can wear without looking ridiculous.

'Cyan' is a pretty good color to go for Jedi imho. And green. Green's awesome for anyone.

Green. Too mainstream.

/hipster glasses

:D

Edited by Helig