Overall Achievements Leaderboard

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the beastmaster fix I wonder what is still bugged in my section "Exploration (Location/General)??

I completed all 4 achievements (datacrons, maps, beasts and lore) but still I am at 175/200? beatsmaster only counts as 25 points and is indicated as such.

So there are 25 points "missing". Another hidden achievement like the seeker droids?

What do you guys have there? Here a pic of mine:

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/view/screenshot2014d9w6xnemjg.jpg

Thx for your replies.

Edited by Kwich

Thanks for the update regarding Beastmaster, Kwich, I just finished mine as well.

What you're missing is a hidden achievement called Data Mining. See a couple of links in my second post underneath the leaderboard for information (ctrl + f to find it). Be warned that it is kind of buggy and there's no way to track what you've done so far, so you might have to kill certain mobs multiple times on different toons (different factioned toons?) to get it.

A guildie pointed me at this thread. Great initiative. Here's my submission.

Player Name: Val Draaken

Server: The Progenitor

Number of Achievement Points: 20070

Doc: http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/3586381/pics/original/2395126.jpg

Edited by Sinopa
Changed contribution to submission

So, anyone has any info regarding the hidden achievements in rakghoul event that are being spoken of? Dulfy mentions one for infecting 1000 other players. Anyone got solid info this actually exists?

The hidden ones are most likely connected to the outbreak that'll happen on Corellia and Tatooine in the hidden near future.

Found this list. The achievement to infect 1000 players is indeed listed there, though it has no name etc. Reddit thread.

Dulfy has updated her achievements including all hidden ones.

Unfortunately it didnt show as indicated once I completed all dailies...have done so now 100 times or so ^^...done with rep farming =)

Update/trick for the turret problem in Black Hole.

While doing the republic turrets on Correlia I suddenly got a message that my Black Hole turrets got finished.

So apparently killing turrets/watchmen on Correlia counts toward Black Hole. Therefore you just do the 50 on Corellia thus evading the death on sight problem of the Black Hole turrets.

Hope that helps.

Kwich

Edited by Kwich

Player Name: Rommelesp

Server: Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Number of Achievement Points: 34495

Pic: http://i.imgur.com/uhXu2Gy.jpg

P.D. any guild from ToFN can rush me DF/DP 16 HM or TFB/S&V 16 NiM? I can pay for a full run. My guild dont do 16 content and I need those achievements :_( .I know strats and I have full BiS sage/sorc healer.

Edited by RommelESP