November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They said July had by far the most pre-orders and September had the lowest. I also have seen a bit of people that pre-ordered and then didn't put in the code some did it months after.

I don't assume we will get in today, I dunno about tomorrow either. I would love to though.

Nobody's know's stop throwing dates out there u could all be in tonight u never know it's like the lotto they could double and even change they way there inviting after all the bad qq's and people posting on twitter about it think posiitve:D

24th here, I suppose we will get in when we get in.

But what worries me slightly is if they feel they need to gently ease us in like this, what will happen on the official launch day.

I don't think they will be able to ease those who didn't pay pre order in waves.

Have to wait and see I suppose.:confused:

Nobody's know's stop throwing dates out there u could all be in tonight u never know it's like the lotto they could double and even change they way there inviting after all the bad qq's and people posting on twitter about it think posiitve:D

Chances of winning mega millions - 1 in 175 million

Chances of getting into EGA today with Nov code date - 1 in a trillion.

I'm gonna go buy a lotto ticket for Thurs' draw.

11/20 here. I don't expect to get more than 2 or 3 gays in EA, but I hope I'm wrong. I really hope that they just had a massive surge in the first month, and they invite the next few months now, including us Novemberers. But at they rate they're going, I doubt it. Just wish they would have sent everyone a general idea of when they'd get in before this even started with most people toward the end of EA so they had room to fix any problems, and let people in earlier than they expected. Would have seemed much more positive that way IMO.

But yeah, Novemberer getting IN here. Sup guys n gals?