Upcoming Downtime for European Servers

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone,

We are going to need to bring all EU servers, Darth Malgus, Tulak Hord, and The Leviathan offline to perform a brief maintenance. This maintenance is to address connectivity issues on EU servers, primarily impacting Tulak Hord. We expect the servers to be down for an hour at most. The maintenance will begin in approximately 15 minutes from the time of this message. I will let you know when everything is available once again.

Thanks all.

-eric

What makes you think other EU servers are fine? People facing lag spikes and inconsistent latency on Darth Malgus as well. What good forums are?

I don't know what people you are referring to, but I for once was perfectly fine on Darth Malgus until they switched it off:D

Well my char was stuck in one place after finishing a story quest on Ossus, but that got fixed by quick travel:D

All EU servers are once again available, thanks everyone!

-eric

Hey, Eric, a funny thing happened, when you shut Darth Malgus I have recently used a Superior Renown boost and had almost all time still left on it.

Wnen I logged in, I discovered I have only 25 minutes left on it. How did that happen? I am not really upset, I stil have 70+ boosts in my cargo hold, but you may want to check on that for the future.:D