December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

Early December pre-order here. While I get angry at times knowing there are people having fun while I sit here and watch my energy bars fill up on various facebook games, I know that I'll forget it once I actually get access. I'm optimistic. I'm hoping for sometime after my final on Thursday.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Early December pre-order here. While I get angry at times knowing there are people having fun while I sit here and watch my energy bars fill up on various facebook games, I know that I'll forget it once I actually get access. I'm optimistic. I'm hoping for sometime after my final on Thursday.

Get your head in your books!!

Reporting in!

Pre-ordered it from GameStop on December 3rd and didn't get a code. Then BioWare customer support took a week to answer my ticket and I eventually canceled and pre-ordered on Amazon.

Entered code on December 7th.

me and my bro are both December 8th at midnight so i guess the 9th really.. and Im hoping due to the light server population and how the battlegrounds are failing and giving ppl free XP maybe they will cut all pre-orders today... but then again thats me wishing. :/

11'th from GAME UK, so probably with in couple of days I have go and pick up my copy.

Initially I taught skip pre order and join to game couple weeks after launch but my guildies "dragged" me in.

Reason for skipping pre and launch is what we see now in forums. Impatient nerds crying and raging all over forum.

Dec 6th here.

I think part of the reason why they added 2 days to the EGA period is so that everyone that pre-ordered will get a decent amount of early acces. Getting to play 6 hours on the 19th before servers go down for the actual launch would be kind of a smack in the face by Bioware. With the extra days everyone will get a decent amount of play time AND there will be a stable and controlled launch, which is a win-win situation for everyone :). I hope we will get in sometime tomorrow, but if not we will definitely be playing Friday or Saturday.

I got mine in around the 6th.... I have alot of energy into this early release, either way it was fun playing the beta and this extra time to get in and play is awesome, thanks Bioware. Earlier then the 5 original days rocks, regardless if I am in or not.

According to figures, and my gut, Saturday. This Saturday.

Optimistically, I'm going to shoot for 16th. I refuse to believe if Bioware can possibly make it happen, they're going to not give preorders the whole weekend.

Besides, I don't think Bioware wants to pay their staff overtime to work on the weekend.

It's either going to be 16th or 19th, I think.

Optimistically, I'm going to shoot for 16th. I refuse to believe if Bioware can possibly make it happen, they're going to not give preorders the whole weekend.

Besides, I don't think Bioware wants to pay their staff overtime to work on the weekend.

It's either going to be 16th or 19th, I think.

Im sure they will be there all weekend because they won't be here next weekend!