<Animosity> Open Recruitment for 2.0

BreakingNews

Animosity is opening its doors to all new applicants in anticipation of the expansion. If you're looking for a PvE oriented guild with a strong leader and player base, this is the place for you.

We are currently running 3 operations groups, all on different days and times, but this will be subject to change once 2.0 hits.

*Disclaimer* This open recruitment is for 2.0 only, not for current raiding tier. *Disclaimer*

Animosity expects all raiders to have the following:

-Demonstrate raid awareness

-Able to adapt and learn quickly

-Able to listen to instructions and directions

-Understand the importance of team effort, raiding is not a personal effort, but one that can only be accomplished with good teamwork and coordination (Basically, everybody pulls their own weight equally)

-Strive to perfect your role

-Bring a ZERO DRAMA attitude into the guild

If you are interested into doing some endgame content once 2.0 hits, visit our website and drop an app in. (Apps are a formality so we have a record of all people applying to the website, subject to change in the future)

(Link to website is located in my signature)

EDIT: To those wanting to do HM TFB/NiM EC, we require the expectations listed above, as well as having a minimum BiS rakata/bh gear (58/61) and have minimum raid experience in SM TFB and/or SM EC.

Edited by BreakingNews

We do? When do we grief players? Please fill me in on this as i'd love to know. Provide me times/dates and screenshots...

Edit : Also what is your definition of griefing if you mean calling another player out and telling them they suck and they are not playing up to par as they lead others to believe then absolutely. The fact is we are a very team oriented guild who work together to accomplish set goals within our guild.

We are a team first and foremost, and if your out only for yourself then the simple answer i have to give you is your not welcome in Animosity. If you cant pull your own weight and are merely expecting a free ride you wont find it here because you wont run an OP simple as that.

We've had a ton of members who claim they have all this Ops experience but when it came time to perform we were sorely dissapointed. So to eleviate that we do hold ourselves to a set standard, and our group are indeed selected by Performance and the ability to work as a team.

Soooo long story short... : If you play well with others, you enjoy clearing content, your looking for a mature guild ( Yes, we do talk some smack about others, and about each other...however if things get to a level where its absolutely inappropriate it will get squashed.) and your looking for a team oriented guild to play the game with then your more than welcome to join.

If your not well then dont join us, its as simple as that.

Should you be interested in applying and joining our ranks please apply at http://www.AnimosityGaming.com please note the application is merely a formality at this time as we are openly recruiting for patch 2.0.

If you are ever harassed by a member of Animosity and you have proof w/ screenshots please feel free to contact Maercyn/Sodamy (Skadii) ingame with the information and i will be more than happy to take a look at it because i do rather enjoy yelling at people.

-Skadii

Edited by obiquitous

• 2 weeks later...