Account information prefferred

KingDarkness

First of all greetings to all the community of SWTOR. I would like to ask a simple question about the type of account (I hope not to be opening up a double post otherwise please kindly tell me where I can find the right answer and close this post). In short I have noticed that there are 3 types of accounts with their differences of course and I was wondering something about the type PREFERRED: Since I have not seen this mentioned in the FAQ what I wanted to know if once made ​​a purchase to switch from free prefferred that the account is preferred for ever or if this type of account has a limited life. Kindly respond as quickly as possible because I'm evaluating the possibility to unlock the prefferred option on my account and I would like to know this information before deciding.

Emh really my request was focused on another point: I wanted to know is if once changed the status of my account on prefferred that state was permanent or if you have a deadline for the state as a subscriber. Edited by KingDarkness
translation error

Emh really my request was focused on another point: I wanted to know is if once changed the status of my account on prefferred that state was permanent or if you have a deadline for the state as a subscriber.

"preferred" and "subscriber" are two different things : "subscriber" is whoever pays for the game, while a "preferred" is anyone who EVER bought a game time code on their account, so no, there's no time limit.

Btw, I think the guy who replied first pretty much answered to your question...

Emh really my request was focused on another point: I wanted to know is if once changed the status of my account on prefferred that state was permanent or if you have a deadline for the state as a subscriber.

Basically, it breaks down like this:

Subscriber - Obviously, paying a subscription for the game.

Preferred - Anyone who previously subscribed OR anyone who spends at least $4.99 USD for Cartel Coins, the Digital Upgrade pack, or the Physical Security Key. Once you have a Preferred account, it stays that way unless you choose to Subscribe again. If you do, you'll drop back to Preferred status when the subscription runs out.

Free - People who haven't given EA/Bioware a dime.

Really, it's worth it to at least buy one set of Cartel Coins to get up to Preferred status.