View Single Post

Huckdabuck
06.11.2013 , 03:24 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by MrJurgens View Post
The cost outweighs the profit for me in crafting anyways. I play during the graveyard hours, so Warzone queues pop very slowly. I'd be losing more credits little by little. It wouldn't be noticed immediately, but as time goes on I'll keep losing credits until I sell all the mats or something. As for the mats, the mats are usually just the default ones and don't even go for much on the GTN.

As for the amount of credits needed, consider this variable: augmenting gear for better performance in PvP. Also, since I don't craft, I'd like to be able to afford buying the blue and powerful endgame stims to make my characters even stronger in PvP.

You're making utilizing the GTN and crafting sound so easy, when it's not. On top of that, it's not easy for someone who just wants to zealously PvP to try crafting, for only in the end, the attempt might end up costing them rather than being profitable.
I pvp as well but I just sucked it up and did the dailies inbetween queues until I had enough money to buy the augs/kits.