Gladiators from wow

Feenster

Funny, the thing is, what you were outside this game means nothing, you could be rank one in World of Warcraft, but that means nothing in this game.

What you guys are saying is if i am the best NBA 2k12 player in the world, im gonna be one of the best NFL madden players. Sorry it does not work that way. You have to work to get a name or your self in this game.

Ehh... not quite. I think a better analogy would be comparing being the best in Quake to being one of the best in Counter-Strike (mechanics virtually the same, though have different playstyles).

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, my friend played wow for less than a year and he got glad 2950 rating... easy games are easy

nice bro /kappa

anyways, it sucks you guys picked the server with the worst name (ya rly it matters). i would've rolled on your server if it was any other one :(

This thread started to invite Republic players over to balance the 2 opposing sides. yet all i've read has been replies of sith players finding a home, no signs of republic. so if you are planning on playing sith, i dont want to read about you coming to Fatman like hundreds of others; just shut your zerg mouth and wait for your pre launch access.

10 or 20 of us multi glads are rolling on The Fatman US east pvp on sith side hopeing to pull in some skillful players to play against us on the opposing faction ^^ we welcome the competition. My name in game will hopefully be Jimmy hope to see you soon :).

frist off you leveing this abit late....2nd why would they move too you?

Your are foolish not too start networking a "" skillfull opposing faction" moth's ago.

So do some R&D on guilds you like to face and move there, OR take the luck of the draw on Fatman.

Gladiators from wow BUT a Noob as far as planing

see ya ingame :)

Season 3 / Season 4 Gladiator here (resto druid)

I'm going to roll on Bloodworthy (PvP-Eu) with my guild.

/smack smack

lol so you facerolled your way through arenas with your fotm then did your fatman moon dance on the org bank.

Was your name Lolhots?

lol j/k I like razzing people :p

frist off you leveing this abit late....2nd why would they move too you?

Your are foolish not too start networking a "" skillfull opposing faction" moth's ago.

So do some R&D on guilds you like to face and move there, OR take the luck of the draw on Fatman.

Gladiators from wow BUT a Noob as far as planing

see ya ingame :)

Nice try man.

Good to know everyone who thinks World of Warcraft is a true test of PvP ability will be on The Fatman :cool:

I don't think anyone has claimed that here, so nice try.

There is something to be said about skill, true. But personal aspects like commitment, dedication, good sportsmanship and comraderie speak in louder volumes. This post was intended to attract PvPers that are cut from that same kind of cloth as such, not to establish an elitist cult of facerolling d-bags.

Thus far the population of The Fatman seem to exhibit quality and imho is the wisest choice for competitive PvP.

See ya there :)

Someone did not read my post...:rolleyes:

I did :) still, it will attract elitist prics from WoW regardless of OP intentions, but that is actually a good thing, better to have them locked in one server then waving e-peens about their S50 3000 rating MS warriors and resto druids spread across all realms.

If he simply reffered to hardcore PvPers who want to stick together it would be that much less rage.

You know, we are not here to play WoW and as you can see, almost every second post is "I in wow did X and was Y and it should be here because I love WoW so I want it here".

You can easily understand why it makes some players blood boil.

I did :) still, it will attract elitist prics from WoW regardless of OP intentions, but that is actually a good thing, better to have them locked in one server then waving e-peens about their S50 3000 rating MS warriors and resto druids spread across all realms.

If he simply reffered to hardcore PvPers who want to stick together it would be that much less rage.

You know, we are not here to play WoW and as you can see, almost every second post is "I in wow did X and was Y and it should be here because I love WoW so I want it here".

You can easily understand why it makes some players blood boil.

I agree with you, except the part about all of faceroll arena heroes being locked in one server. They will be everywhere you look, no matter where you go.

Hush you! I want to live in denial regarding that specific issue!

Or hope they will be quiet about their past and focus on creating their present reputation and history. Every single person in game that will boast how awesome WoW was will get on my ignore list.

not a glad... never arena'd. seemed... boring. however i will love to come fight against ya when i finally get my f'n invite :)

I'm a bg person myself, so hopefully the wz will sate me

edit: did reach marshal tho... was completely burned out from the honor grind after that, if any of you remember the honor grind :p

Edited by Vagitarianne