Hottest Female Companion

TrumpetNut

I might be alone on this one, but i really like Ashara. She's so breakable, one somehow wants to protect her. And I like her voice.

:)

My Sith Inquisitor Assassin was Dark Side all the way and I had no intention of having any romantic attachment to any of the companions while playing him. Somehow though, I ended up "marrying" Ashara. She just kinda grew on the Assassin and he mellowed out a bit.

Strange how that happened. :D

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Khem Val in a bikini... No honestly, I do not support the sexualisation of companions because Vette is an annoying little Twi'lek **** and I really hate how a lot of woman are "attractive and young" as companions. Give me a Kreia anyday, she may have been old but at least she was interesting. This bioware fan-service does nothing for me.

I've always wondered if General Garza was down for a little [Flirt] action.

I haven't been playing long and my first toon is a Smuggler. I have yet to explore all the classes much less all the companions, though reading some of the replies has been interesting and entertaining. For now, I'd have to give my vote for Risha... one moment in particular earned her that. Here's the short version of the story.

I'm on Corellia after having discovered proof of Darmas an the Senator's duplicity (I'd never entirely trusted them, much to the annoyance of the Senator). Despite that, my smuggler had had a brief fling with the Senator... mostly to see if he could and the fact she went for him so fast (even despite his not completing missions the way she wanted) made him even more suspicious. So... he's already caught Darmas and after a last minute plea agreed to turn him over to the Republic (both came very, very close to a blaster shot to the head). He then goes straight after the Senator (didn't do any other missions, he was a man on a single minded mission, anything that got in his way died). However, just days before, Risha had finally admitted her feelings for him, and it was looking like things might get serous between them (which made the timing on this even better).

So, my Smug catches the Senator and he has Risha with him... naturally the Senator let's slip about their past relationship, claiming she actually had cared about him... not that he was buying it. He turns her over to the Republic as well... and.... and this is the moment when Risha made me nearly fall out of my chair laughing... as they guards lead the Senator away, Risha is standing there with this smirk and she give this cocky lil wave good bye... as if to say "The best woman just won, loser!" I so wish I'd had the presence of mind to take a screen shot of it... but I really was laughing too hard!

Risha endeared herself to me in that instant. If any of the others are half as entertaining as that I'm going to really enjoy exploring each of their story arcs.

Okay, maybe that doesn't make her the "hottest"... but she's got spirit and style to spare

I wish my female IA could romance Kaliyo. *sigh*

The hottest female companion I would probably have to say Kira. I see a lot of votes for Mako but my BH definitely sees her in a "little sister" light. I recently rolled a new male Sith Warrior too and Vette is pretty cute.

Well, even though the way the combat system is done, the only viable companion to use is the healer or tank companion, depending on if you are healing or tanking or dps'ing, but i personally like Mako, Elara and Kira, all the others are not all that, but most of the other female companions, i haven't really experienced much of, since healers tend to be the only viable choice for a dps'er.

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...