Clan Bes'uliik ((RP/PvP))

Blauu

Su'cuy! This is Nas'cuyan Bes'uliik alor of Clan Bes'uliik broadcasting on an open channel. We are looking for recruits, both Mando'ade and those looking to embrace the Mandalorian culture to replenish our ranks, devastated at the Hydian Way blockade. Force sensitives are welcomed as long as they are not hostile to or closely associated with the Empire. If you are interested, have questions, or are simply seeking information about our movement please contact me. Re'turcye mhi. Parjai par Aliit Bes'uliik!

_____________________________________________________OOC Information_______

Heavy RP

Casual PvP

Guild chat is OOC with a designated IC channel

Dedicated vent server

Feel free to contact me in game as I will probably not be checking this regularly.

Edited by Blauu

• 2 years later...

Su'cuy gar verda be aliit bes'uliik

Its a shame you're not on the Ebon Hawk Server. I am a warrior of the <Mandalorian Armed Forces>. we are a RP/PvE Mandalorian Guild that is set on the premise of restoring the Mando'ade to the glory it held under Mand'alor the Untimate. to that end or strongest Warrior has claimed the title of Te Gra'tuar Mand'alor (Mand'alor the Avenger). under his united rule, we will bring the scattered clans together again

Edited by KieranTobin

<Clan Fenris>

We are a Mandalorian-themed RP-PVP guild with a core of players who originate from guilds dating back to Star Wars Galaxies, with the goal of creating a fun RP-PVP environment here on The Ebon Hawk. We currently offer a Yavin SH fully unlocked will all amenities and utilities currently available, teamspeak, guild-bank our youtube channel >>>>>

and website. http://clanfenris.enjin.com/