Lets Pass Some Time for TaunTaun Fawns!

EricMusco

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright it seems like I may have finally stumped all of you! The answer is Grant McDaniel. He posted one time when I took over as CM that he was totally in favor of our improved communication and would continue to help us do so.

With that we are going to take a small break to recoup. We will be back soon though!

-eric

Good to know, thell him he ows me some bucks. But i guess, a taun fawn would do it as well.

Alright it seems like I may have finally stumped all of you! The answer is Grant McDaniel. He posted one time when I took over as CM that he was totally in favor of our improved communication and would continue to help us do so.

With that we are going to take a small break to recoup. We will be back soon though!

-eric

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hunted through the Dev Tracker, found it, posted shortly after the 26th of February (The Day you posted "community team, assemble!") and I come back, and find this :mad::(:mad:

Sorry CourtneyWoods, this is a EPIC lame attempt to try and keep us calm!

Either give us all TaunTaun Fawn codes, or at leats give us SUBSCRIBERS something... since you definitely cant guarantee me the product i am paying and subscribing for!

And on a side note. Giving out codes isnt fair to us with Securitykeys, cause every time i want to enter a code i also need to relog into my account with my Securitykey! And that never gives me a fair chance...

The codes are gone in a second anyway, I've tried literally within seconds of them being posted and not succeeded yet.

-eric

Oh, and iirc, he's posted more then once...

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hunted through the Dev Tracker, found it, posted shortly after the 26th of February (The Day you posted "community team, assemble!") and I come back, and find this :mad::(:mad:

lol i hunted through the tracker to

They're the mouth of the devs, so I kind of doubt it, they're not in charge of bringing the servers up, only relaying info.

Right, im just SO anxious to get back on, was working on making an imp opera but right as i was about to hit lvl 10 i was dc'd and so now was going to try and get the opera today but the servers r down so you know......

Right, im just SO anxious to get back on, was working on making an imp opera but right as i was about to hit lvl 10 i was dc'd and so now was going to try and get the opera today but the servers r down so you know......

An opera? or do you mean operative (or op?).

A SW opera would be amusing though...

*In low baritone voice* "It's.... a ... traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap..."

so as nice and distracting as this thread was can we have a bit of info on the status of the mystery problem causing the servers to stay down, a few friends and i have theorised that someone finally thought they figured out how to work the codex system for adding more information, but were apparently wrong and it broke everything.

-eric

LOL.. yeah.. he responded to my post I think it was... about me hoping your boss was watching the positive response to your new role. I was just searching for the post to nab his name. :)